Home | About | Donate

Amid Growing Threats Against Her Life, Ilhan Omar Issues Urgent Call to Confront 'Acts of Hate By Right-Wing Extremists'

But the right wing extremists are “our” terrorists just like ISIS and al Qaeda. They are made up mostly of half educated, ignorant tribalist barbarian KKK like so called white supremacists.

0 Likes

I just witnessed the dichotomy of dichotomies. An old testament scholar screeching Sodom-and Gomorrah at a Peter Buttigieg rally. I’m sure I saw that same idiot running around with a TIKI torch yelling “Jews will not replace us” Pure genius" Jesus who surrounded himself with 12 men would be really proud of this punk. How does he step out of his house without fear of falling of the edge of the earth.

Here try this fool:
(In Ezekiel 16:48–50, God compares Jerusalem to Sodom , saying " Sodom never did what you and your daughters have done." He explains that the sin of Sodom was that “She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy. They were haughty and did detestable things before me.”)

[

Sodom and Gomorrah - Wikipedia

](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodom_and_Gomorrah)

Or how about the fact that Lot fathered an entire civilization with his daughters.

For the sake of God don’t weaponize the bible fools.

0 Likes

I did not read the OpEd (pulled before I knew it existed). I have read a few articles about it, some calling it out for inciting vile behavior, some defending it as “sarcasm”. But seeing as most on the left see “attacks” and “threats” in ideas they do not agree with, I am supposed to assume those on the left will all see the sarcasm in the OpEd and not take action?
The OpEd is clearly closer to a threat than superimposing images of 9-11 over Omar’s “…some people did something…” If you cannot see that, then you are being intellectually dishonest.

0 Likes