Home | About | Donate

Amid Warnings Withdrawal Would 'Put US on a Path Towards War With Iran,' Trump Says Nuclear Deal Decision Coming Tuesday

Oh yes Yunzer, better get those Black Bloc jerks to come bust up some Starbucks windows and bus stops. That will do it.

Don’t be so clucking sensitive. I will remember not to respond to you in the future if you are just going to take umbrage because someone dared to reply. Good lords.

Well if you are so damn sensitive to take umbrage with my umbrage, that’s cool with me.

Spare yourself the hurt. But again, I’m still not clear on why you were pointing out hypocrisy in response to my comment condemning the right wing fascist dickhead Trump’s intention on regime change in Iran.

But hey, I’m sensitive.

Cluck.

I was ADDING to your statement is all pointing out how Guiliani already indicates the Trump adminsitration seeks regimne change in Iran and over that you get your feathers ruffled.

There are many agendas by those in the MSM and Government officials, rife with hypocrisy, relating to almost any position taken.

IF Russia dared to intervene in the US elections, and then point out US intervention I say, hypocrite!!!

IF Russia dared to intervene in the US elections, and then US officials whether they be legislators, CIA spooks, NGOs, the State Dept who have supported such including regime change in other countries, then I say, hypocrite!!!

Since I had taken no position, specifically to hypocrisy, and was simply calling out Trump, I had flashbacks of having been called out falsely for some assumption that I would be okay if Trump’s shoe were on some other foot, e.g., Clinton’s Obama’s and such.

The cry of hypocrisy rings through my addled and traumatized chicken brain, so if some echo of that experience was sensitized as rhetorical shrapnel in your direction unduly, forgive this chicken.

I don’t think you are sticking your chicken neck out very far on this one Psychedelic. The writing is clearly on the wall. Frankly I would be surprised if he didn’t withdraw from the treaty.

Agree – these right wing fascists who have come out of the closet will jump
at this. How long have they been after Iran?

They have the power and no control over themselves.

This is the right wing dream.

Next up Russia and China.

For anybody still honestly wondering abut the decision, we note that both th UK and France have sent squadrons of fighter jets to Jordan through Israeli air space along with US assets already there. Believe it, like it or not, war is coming–President Donnie needs some distraction from domestic scandal.

Unfortunately you are probably right. I can’t believe that Trump came into office determined to cancel Obama’s treaty that kept track of Iran’s nuclear materials so they would not end up in the hands of terrorists and they started nuking cities and towns. Trump canceled the treaty without replacing it with anything at all, which means we are currently doing nothing at all to keep track of nuclear materials. Trump is not just one of our bad presidents, he is probably the most HORRIFIC president in our entire history. If Trump moves toward starting a war with Iran, he desperately needs to be impeached out of office. Not just one of our bad presidents, but our most asinine presidents in history.

edit this comment

From the linked piece:

"The Bush administration account of how the documents on Iran got into the hands of the CIA is not true. We can prove that the actual documents originally came not from Iran but from Israel. And the documents were never authenticated by the CIA or the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA).

Two former Directors-General of the IAEA, Hans Blix and Mohamed ElBaradei, have publicly expressed suspicion that the documents were fabricated. And forensic examination of the documents yielded multiple signs that they are fraudulent.
We fear that upcoming decisions may be based, in part, on unreliable documents alleging secret nuclear weapons activity in Iran.

On April 30, Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu displayed some of those documents in his slide show on what he called the Iranian “atomic archive.” But those are precisely the same fraudulent documents that were acquired by the CIA in 2004.

The official accounts offered by the senior officials of the CIA about the provenance of these documents turned out be complete fabrication."

Of course it’s no secret netanyahu will do anything to scuttle the P5+1 deal and foment war against Iran as he has done countless times before! Manipulating US foreign policy is also his admitted MO! Trump is an easy and willing target for netanyahu’s extremist right-wing warmongering. The new trump team players Bolton and Pompeo aren’t a help either. Israeli subversion of US electoral politics/elections, Congress-members and the WH should NOT be tolerated! Neither should Americans holding first loyalty to that foreign power - that is treasonous!