Home | About | Donate

Among Questions Raised by Pompeo's Faith-Based Only Press Call: 'How Many Muslim Reporters Invited?'

Among Questions Raised by Pompeo's Faith-Based Only Press Call: 'How Many Muslim Reporters Invited?'

Eoin Higgins, staff writer

A secretive State Department briefing restricted to all but faith-based reporters is raising questions among reporters about access and press freedoms.

On Monday evening, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo held a phone briefing for reporters from the religious press. Secular news agencies—including the main networks and newspapers—were not invited to participate in the call.

1 Like

We are now a nation run by animals, and according to Pompeo the animals are not responsible for their actions.

Please watch this Democracy Now report just released. Spread it around.

2 Likes

The book Animal Farm says much the same thing.

2 Likes

Looks like the U.S. war criminals know they are guilty!

3 Likes

That would be why the US has never joined the ICC—and would indicate mens rea. Malice aforethought, anyone?

7 Likes

Not only guilty, but they feel the cell door opening for their entrance and long occupation.

3 Likes

Wonder if Pompeo invited his and Trump’s true church - The Satanic Church?

1 Like

“Hey Pomphole, Separation of Church and State”!!!
Was the Church of Satan invited?

2 Likes

If you can’t afford to believe in science you double-down on magic.

“It’s not magic, it’s just this little chromium switch. Oh, you people are SO superstitious!” - the FireSign Theatre

1 Like

" Operator, give me Information, Information give me heaven, put Jesus on the line …Hello, Jesus? Jesus this is Mike…Mike Pompeo; not Pompouseo, ah Mike Pompeo. Yeah, Bolton’s bro…Yeah, the guy that doesn’t live in Kansas anymore, right, right. Just wondering Jesus, do we bomb first and then open up the detention centers and the FEMA and the Homeland Security prisons? Sir, what kind of divine guidance can you send us? Who would Jesus bomb? Who would Jesus torture, waterboard and starve, that kind of stuff?..Hello Operator, I seemed to have become disconnected…"

2 Likes

This Fascist and President Caligula are planning another unnecessary war.Sick Sick Sick

1 Like

But remember, Ilhan Omar is perfectly open to attack when she points out that the playing field is tilted to the advantage of certain groups. Including vicious attacks from her own party.

I just sent the DNC my survey (fundraising appeal) with a goose egg donation. I advised them to try rounding up a moderate to replace a hippie like me. My days of voting d-party are longer over with.

1 Like

Anther day with examples galore of Monsters,Inc. running this nation and the world. Pompeo is a full-on islamaphobe; a domininist shyte head that is ignorant beyond the damn pale.
Holy damn crap indeed.

They were discussing which of the Political leaders of Countries not seen as friendly to the USA is to be called the next Anti-christ and then got around to sorting out why Russia is in reality Magog. Next on the agenda was setting up a day for “the Rapture”. They then had a study session on as to whether or not Venezuela could be deemed “The Whore of Babylon”

All high level stuff you see !

2 Likes

LOL They stopped sending me those during the 2016 Primaries

But the Ilhan Omar situation is explained by this:

Chris Hedges - from Why Chris Hedges Thinks The American Empire Has Lost Control…

Let’s be clear. The Democratic Party under Bill Clinton transformed itself into the traditional Republican Party, and the Republican Party moved, was pushed, so far to the right it became insane.

2 Likes

It’s funny, the Ds have gotten zilch $ from me for a long time (but lots of insults) and every time the DNC sends me one of those ‘surveys’ they waste postage money – yet they still send them.

Some would call that incompetence. Hmmm, wonder if they’ll lose to Trump again?

1 Like

Another brick in the wall of tyranny. To quote Rep. Cummings “We are better than this”. Ya, okay, I feel better. Just another comment on the web.

And possibly donald’s dementia.

One question we might want to answer if it comes up. Do we step in and do something about this rogue regime in Washington before someone or country does it first? Which would be better for the country?