Home | About | Donate

Among Those Blocked by Trump on Twitter, Stephen King Says Maybe Better Not To Follow President

Among Those Blocked by Trump on Twitter, Stephen King Says Maybe Better Not To Follow President

Jon Queally, staff writer

Just hours after a federal judge on Wednesday ruled it was an abridgement of people's First Amendment rights for President Donald Trump to block people on Twitter based on their political views or criticizing his behavior, novel Stephen King confessed one of the reasons he was likely among those blocked was because he once suggested the president had his head up his own ass.

"I might have said he had his head somewhere where a certain yoga position would be necessary to get it there," King joked during a segment on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert.

Stephen King is absolutely right.

Blocked by Twitler, says you?

Badge of honor, says I.

Stephen King’s novels are the only fiction I have read in the last 20 years.

Ah. So I’m not the only one who avoids the New York Times, then.

What’s your favorite book of his Rudyjo?

I have been reading his books since the 70’s.

Ah Stephen King - who I respected up until the 2016 election when he was such a Hillary supporter that after she lost he literally said the issue was we hate women.

Yes. It may be best if we can engineer a significant drop in the number of tRump followers. That should hurt his ego “bigly”.

Peace.
ths.

The Book “Misery”, which was made into a movie.
The best part of that book concerns a police officer and a riding mower.

Why would anyone want to view Trump’s tweets? I guess they could be humorous but mostly it would be a sad waste of time listening to a really pathetic person who has been put in the nation’s highest position.