Home | About | Donate

An Affront To Justice

An Affront To Justice

Amidst our grim, slow slide into a police state where almost no one is safe comes a new report showing that ICE arrests of undocumented immigrants at once-sacrosanct courthouses just in New York state have risen a staggering 1,700% since Trump's coronation. The report from the nonprofit Immigrant Defense Project tells horrific stories of often already victimized people being dragged, tricked, tackled and brutalized by thugs of the state rapidly turning "courts into traps."

0 Likes

The irony of it all----- Dystopian novel time:
In America -----show up at a courthouse–and be deported. Somewhere I’ve read that “we are nation of laws…” that’s morphed into FLAWS, I think.Oh wait, maybe it’s not a dystopian novel, maybe it’s a new superhero comic book character!

Fade to black----and in a starkly blue but electric darkness, we see a silhouette and someone is laughing as they work!!! Somewhere , yes there it is!!! A devious and brilliant computer mind who will hack into the system and show that ICE members are not really Americans— but born elsewhere—oh my-- illegals!!! Then ICE could ICE itself into oblivion. That seems fair. : )

1 Like

Tom, I agree with you, but in reality, isn’t this crap under Nazis Dump, Miller, Nielsen, Pence, et al. getting worse and/or bringing the Nazism to the fore? And I’m not even talking about the fascism…

0 Likes