Home | About | Donate

An Embarrassing Situation

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/further/2020/12/15/embarrassing-situation

2 Likes

Poor little soi-disant rich boy…He saw his sociopathic father destroy his older brother because Fred Jr. wanted to be human. You know, treat people right, have some fun, enjoy his family. Right out of the gate, Donnie was fated to become his father’s golem, all humanity crushed.
In his mind, Fred is alive and yelling at him. So is Roy Cohn. Now if feels as if everything he depended on has collapsed and the people have turned on him. He wants revenge like he could do in the past, but that power is gone.
And someone must have reminded Miller that the last time a group had an alternate government and Electoral College was in 1861, and that it didn’t end well.
Having had some troublesome neighbors in my time, I can empathize with the folks living near Mar-A-Lago. I suggest finding Trump a house on Elba. I’m sure he can find some people who have fond stories of Napoleon.

4 Likes

Here’s some more on the Mar-a-Lago story. I saw a vid this morning about it but didn’t bookmark it, lets just say Palm Beach isn’t joking, and there’s probably more there with more money than President Poop-n-Pants. Poor little Donnie.

~https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-is-trying-to-wriggle-out-of-past-deals-that-prohibit-him-from-residing-at-mar-a-largo/ar-BB1bYgyG?ocid=msedgdhp

1 Like

Hi sekhmetsdaughter:
Oh I wonder if they still have that old green wall paper in the Napoleon house in his bedroom on the island of Elba? ----You know the green color that came with the arsenic of the wall paper? Supposedly his wall paper killed him. Hmmm, I wonder if Mar-A-Largo has any green wallpaper?

1 Like

Soi-distant. I’ve never heard that expression, but it’s meaning is unmistakable. As usual, the French have a word for it.

2 Likes

It is hard to feel sorry for this little big partial man, thing. I keep thinking about his nice, the one with a PhD in psychology, she being so even keeled compared to this bombastic lie machine. She is so right about little Donald all the way from a child to the POTUS Donald J Trump from a sick little puppy to the big fat mad dog he grew up to be. I guess he was robbed of a childhood, and a mother being mostly raised by a psychopath father.

1 Like

Eat your fiber and your can take your Trump daily, perhaps twice.

2 Likes

soi-disant=self-described. Meaning certain people or groups have a different reality from the majority, who think they’re the complete opposite…

Hi economagic:
Happy Anniversary! : )

1 Like

Thanks Stardust. Wish I knew the number, as I can’t remember when I started!

Hi economic:
YOU joined Dec. 17 2016-----when you hit your name, the anniversary date comes up! : )

2 Likes

You can hover over your icon: “Joined Dec. 17, '16”

1 Like

Oh–THANKS! I still haven’t mastered all the available tricks!

1 Like

Thanks–I didn’t know that!

Oui Madame–merci!

Happy Anniversary Economagic!

1 Like

His “real” family name from Bavaria works better.

Drumpf.

Drop the “r” and “f” and what have you got, Dump.

1 Like

Thanks–I just found out how old I am!

Thanks PonyBoy. Didn’t I just see you on another tab? It’s been another weird day.

1 Like

Yes sir. I sometimes get around a bit.