Home | About | Donate

'An Idiotic False Equivalency': GOP Rep. Loudermilk Implies Trump Impeachment Worse Than Trial of Jesus Christ

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2019/12/18/idiotic-false-equivalency-gop-rep-loudermilk-implies-trump-impeachment-worse-trial

1 Like

I’d have thought that Christians would find this offensive, but they seem to have carved out an exception for the Pwesident. (sigh)

6 Likes

They’ve made a religion out of worshipping false idols.

15 Likes

Where in the tripleF*** do these “people”? come from? The republican pols supporting trump have literally gone insane. Is there no boundary they will not cross to defend something so indefenceable? If I were a religous man , well I’m not so never mind, no need to pray for their souls since none of them have one worth saving.

8 Likes

You nailed that one perfectly, Thank You!!

2 Likes

This could drive a sane person insane. What happen to the republicans? We need more dems speaking up and in terms some of supporters of the orange baffoon would understand. But there are many that just eat this stuff up. I will ask my religious brother and sister if they still support Trump as leaving their house on Christmas.

2 Likes

When I read this and watched the video segment, a line from A Fish Called Wanda came to mind. Wanda calls Otto an ape. “Apes don’t read philosophy,” contests Otto. “Yes, they do,” she replies. “They just don’t understand it.”

Ditto with the Bible.

13 Likes

The right-wing cult of trump buffoons becomes more and more unhinged, delusional, and laughable by the day - if their madness and clear psychoses weren’t so fundamentally disturbing and threatening to everything including sanity. This idiot loudermilk and the other all-trump, all the time, nutters are obviously as deranged and moronic as trump himself…WTF!?.

9 Likes

But, Brian:

4 Likes

With that sort of histrionic hyperbole flying around, it’s occasionally difficult to remember that we’re talking about a fat, moronic money-grubbing hustler with a penchant for sexual assault.

10 Likes

Conservative Christians love Trump and always will, no matter what he says or does, because he’s created a Supreme Court that will most likely end abortion access in this country.

2 Likes

Certainly not a sure thing. Previously there were five Catholics aboard the supreme court train and they did not overturn the abortion segment nor the previous foundation ruling. This established that the lady, along with her physician, makes the decisions about her health. Ladies are not at all timid in the USA.

“Nailed it.” That’s hilarious.

2 Likes

haha, according to the bible, I know that “When Jesus was correctly accused of treason (against Rome), Pontius Pilate (did not) give Jesus the opportunity to face his accusers,” Why do atheist know and respect the bible more than Republicans?

6 Likes

When all Americans of the UniParty were polled a few years ago, about 95% of them said they’d rather be living under an authoritarian/benevolent autocratic (fascist?) government ( including the POTUS, SCOTUS & WHITE DUDES NAMED OTIS ) than have a President who was a self-proclaimed atheist.
Yessiree Billy Bob, we has got us some real fine crackerjack fellow USAins, out there in the heart of Dogpatchville. Just don’t step off the beaten path of righteousness, no sirree. You might just get shot full of " Jesus love holes " and buried in a gravel pit in one of the Old Confederacy States. So kids; our spiritual thought for the day is, praise the lord and pass the ammo bucket, Billy Bob.

3 Likes

If Trump was really Jesus, the trumpists would yell “Give us Barabas!”

2 Likes

trump recently called our Prime Minister, Justin Trudeau, “two faced”. As a Canadian I’m a bit offended by that, coming as it does from the mouth of someone who speaks with forked tongue.

8 Likes

Christians do, but the Evangelical Bible Trumpers are not really Christians!

11 Likes

Maybe cause Atheists aren’t peabrain right wing snowflakes who need an invisible sky being to get through the day.

5 Likes

Evangelical Bible Trumpers = Satan worshipping scum

6 Likes