Home | About | Donate

An Open Letter To My Fellow American, Civil Servant Jared Kushner

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/views/2019/06/24/open-letter-my-fellow-american-civil-servant-jared-kushner

4 Likes

Its a shame Jared learned nothing from Dr Seuss as a boy. Here’s some lyrical wisdom:

“Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn’t before! What if Christmas, he thought, doesn’t come from a store. What if Christmas…perhaps…means a little bit more!”
Jared is still young looking - but there are grinchly proportions awaiting the years. And I know that even though he is Jewish, Xmass is not unfamiliar.
and then there is…

“It is better to know how to learn than to know.”

and in the spirit of the gentle but succinct letter by Sam I am: “I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.”
Particularly when contrasted with the pen of one living the experiences.

Stop pretending you are a diplomat Jared. Your greed oozes from the holes in the loose net your are trying to cast. Go home.

5 Likes

Bravo, Sam Bahour!

3 Likes

Dear Jared;
Gosh your father is a real piece of work, what with all the lying and hating he did and does to renters in NYC. Sorry, but I have a hard time believing much of what you say.
When I read about settlements built on Palestinian land up on the hillsides, that have a sewer system, and yet---- the Israeli community forgets to finish the system , and the sewer flows right down on top of the Palestinians right below them. That seems like such a Nazi thing to do.
Sadly both America and the Israelis are becoming the bullies of the universe; one hopes that somewhere and somehow, nations will arise to address this— Earth is facing a climate crisis where we will all need to work together----I am hoping that these chosen people of the Earth will work together as apparently many have not yet leraned that wars solve nothing, though they do make some people very rich. But—what good is money on a dying planet? : (

4 Likes

Or as Beavis and Butt-Head would call him,”Airhead Douchener”…hehe…hehehe…

1 Like

Well said. It looks more like a cruel and perverse ploy to waste time and to(once more) make the Palestinians the rogue party–one not wanting peace.
Remember the Geneva Accords? Well? It was a joint Israeli/Palestinian effort and who rejected it? Yes, the Israelis. Now why is it that we do not hear anything about the Geneva Accords to which both sides that were brought together agreed upon but was dismissed by Israel?