Home | About | Donate

An Urgent Message to Congress: You Must Hold President Trump Accountable!

That’s why I voted for him every time he ran for president.

2 Likes

Sorry for my initial skepticism Farmer. My wife (Health4All) and I just now read the article you recommended and yes, it definitely showed how institutionalized racism was created and nurtured by our supposed, founding fathers, who many of which were owners of slaves.

Thanks.

Perhaps a 21st century rewrite of the Constitution is in order. This time, written by the People, not by the wealthy landowners.

Wealthy white men who account for maybe 5% of our total population, must only be represented by that same small number in the formation and establishment of our lawmaking procedures.

2 Likes

and . . Mother Nature gives us about 5 years tops . .voting our way out of this is a pipe dream at best.

2 Likes

Actually, the first Constitution and the Bill of Rights was first drafted by people in the 13 colonies. When the rich, white, propertied, slave holding “Founding Fathers” met in Philadelphia to tweak and tighten up what the people had democratically voted on, they promptly locked the doors, drew the curtains, and posted armed guards to do their handiwork in secret. These white rulers threw out the Constitution and Bill of Rights the people had written. They then proceeded to write a document that protected their property, wealth, and positions of political power; no bill of rights included.

When finished, their Constitution was submitted to the 13 colonies for ratification with no changes to be made by the people. But the people of the colonies knew what they were dealing with at the same time that they REALLY needed a Constitution to move forward as a united country. The one thing they insisted on for ratification was the inclusion of the Bill of Rights. The wealthy founders didn’t like that at all, but had no choice. Basically the Bill of Rights was tacked on to the Constitution as an afterthought and compromise.

And here we are today; with the Bill of Rights gutted - corporations are people don’t ya know, and money is free speech thanks to the Supreme Court which should not even exist.

Though dangerous, the people need to again call a Constitutional Convention of all the States and agree to a way to organize a federal government and courts that meets the needs of the people. planet, and the States to live in peace and harmony.

2 Likes

As long as We the People allow the 1%'s “Corporation Protecting HellHounds” (Law Enforcement) and the 536 “Selected Officials” in Washington DC to use their power to reign terror in our streets and around the globe without input from the masses except to place a vote in a rigged election once every few years, we along with our Black Brothers and Sisters will just continue to allow them to keep their f#cking knees on all our necks.

Now is the time to give notice that We will never allow them to kneel on any of us, ever again.

2 Likes

A nation whose people refuse to hold their leaders accountable to the rule of law are doomed.

Yeah, well in case you hadn’t noticed the problem is in the Senate, not the House. So, what exactly would your forcible remove of Pelosi actually accomplish.

You aren’t going to get another life so try getting off your ass and actually doing something that makes a difference instead of writing your thoughtless posts.

“The Rule of Law” is of, by, and for the Elite, not the People. Cops, the Military, and the Supreme Court are just the enforcers for the Elite. They rarely come down on the side of the People, but when they do it is just to create/continue the illusion that we live in a democracy.

2 Likes

And here is an article from one of the surviving Black Panthers that was published today to let us know how we organize to keep the cops/Feds from kneeling on us today. This interview is EXCELLENT and I learned a whole lot.

~https://www.counterpunch.org/2020/06/26/truth-is-our-weapon-and-shield-an-interview-with-black-panther-party-veteran-billy-x-jennings/

2 Likes

I was doing something that made a difference, probably before you were born.

Bully someone else.

4 Likes

This is sarcasm, right? The House has fully enabled this Senate every step of the way, and now Pelosi is saying no impeachment of Barr, not even an attempt? Let’s try this instead - name me one good thing Pelosi has done since Drumpf got elected? Just one please.

1 Like

Ralph tried and I supported him but I was too politically, naive to realize how rigged the U.S. political system was at that time. But thanks to Mr. Nader even though we were excoriated for " costing Gore the election" it did give me a wake-up call to recognize that Bernie never had a chance for becoming POTUS in 2016 or 2020.

Exactly why Ralph will never ever be allowed to become POTUS! AND THAT IS NOT AN OPINION…THAT IS A FACT!

1 Like

Hi Shantiananda:
sigh—and it does appear that the Shadow government is the ELECTORAL COLLEGE!
How amazingly stupid to have 1 person, 1 vote, and yet---- a bunch of corporate sell outs can erase what the People vote for. This seems to totally Fover any change----I suppose we need a new and more accurate historical term. Founding FATHERS become Founding Fers. : (

From my perspective,the Electoral College was implemented so that both Parties could always control the presidential, elections over any potential threats to their political power. In my view, Amerika is really a two party military dictatorship ( what more proof does one need than the $738 billion dollar military budget approved by both Parties!)

1 Like

Congress and especially the Senate are totally unaccountable. We need short term limits on all of them.

1 Like

Hi Shantiananda:
I always wondered about the Truman / Dewey election-----maybe the controllers were totally caught off guard. No one thought Truman could ever win. The 2016 election though, we had ignorance running against hubris. The Dems better find a great VP, and I wonder if Trump will have a JFK incidenT??

Like I said about a year ago, before the dog and pony show bogus Democratic, debates, the DNC has already selected Biden/Harris.

With Biden leading Trump in all polls by a substantial lead I do not think the Mafia Don and his fascist acolytes would be above eliminating Biden violently, using a patsy if they had to.

What is the other party?