Home | About | Donate

'Another Horrific Attack': US-Backed Saudi Coalition Bombs Yemeni School, Killing Mostly Children

'Another Horrific Attack': US-Backed Saudi Coalition Bombs Yemeni School, Killing Mostly Children

Jake Johnson, staff writer

With a War Powers resolution that would end U.S. military support for Saudi Arabia's assault on Yemen currently on President Donald Trump's desk, the Saudi-led coalition on Sunday reportedly bombed a residential area in the Yemeni capital of Sanaa, killing at least 11 and injuring dozens more.

1 Like

As Bush/Cheney & Co. sold the Global War On Terror, they got one letter wrong. It has been and remains the Global War Of Terror.

“We have met the enemy and he is us.” --Pogo [via Walt Kelly]

Peace.

8 Likes

‘The deliberate bombing of wells and water treatment facilities by American backed Saudi forces is leading to another cholera epidemic in Yemen’.

Today, at behest of US, the EU extended sanctions against Iran for ‘human rights violations’. (Shooting toward US ally ISIS, in Syria, is a 'human rights violation)?

Venezuela is accused of ‘human rights violations’, as the US deliberately sanctions food supplies and blocks aid.

Is there a pattern here or am I reading too much outside the MSM fake news empire?

4 Likes

The US itself is a human rights violator- perhaps it’s time for us to look in the mirror.

2 Likes

WHY are they bombing children in their schools? This is so horrible.

2 Likes

why are “tweets” an adequate response to shit like this? would it not be better to confront the idiot in chief in person, with strength!!! just a random thought.

3 Likes

No you are reading it how it is .

All Attack is called Defence .

1 Like

WiseOwl has right. We have met the enemy, and it’s us. Our government and military for doing this, and us for allowing them to continue.
Do the pilots know who they are killing, or are they being lied to?

3 Likes

I agree ,it’s the beliefs of those that are in charge that must be challenged .
All of us must look within ,is this who we are ,is this the only way to be human ?.. Or do humans want to be at all ?

It’s a choice ,free will ,but all choices have consequences ultimately.Humans have the capacity to create heaven or hell, we can be the bane or blessing of the universe .

0 Likes

The pilots might see the bombs drop but they are far removed from the horrors on the ground. Brainwashed by the military, I’m sure many believe it’s one big fun video game and when they hit their target, they yell their the war whoops to each other. To quote Churchill, “War is Hell”.

3 Likes

First they came for the children of Yemen and I’m not Yemeni so I did nothing. THEN_they came for____

1 Like

4 Likes

You are absolutely right. Instead of tweeting ‘this must end,’ members of Congress need to stand up and do something – IT’S THEIR JOB!!

2 Likes

Excellent job of targeting, US. I’m sure those children were planning terrorist actions inside the US.

US, GO FOR IT. KILL ALL THE BROWN KIDS.

U. S. A. U. S. A. U. S. A.

1 Like

Nader has suggested that. Ralph said what is needed is for millions of us Americans to blockade and surround our White House and demand Trump’s resignation. And vow not to leave until he resigns!

1 Like

For every girl killed, the US just created 10 willing terrorists.

And if you’re one of the gruesome, heartless war profiteers who cash in on the GWOT, you’re licking your chops. I hope hell has plenty of room. They’re gonna need it.

1 Like

If they are operating drones- I wonder if this IS just one big video game?

0 Likes

They don’t care- it’s all about money.

1 Like

Do something for a do nothing congress? Not gonna happen ever.

0 Likes

Trump will not pass up another buck in his pocket.

He’s the King of the World. In his own mind.

1 Like