Home | About | Donate

Anti-Fascist Heroines Then and Now

Anti-Fascist Heroines Then and Now

Amy Goodman, Denis Moynihan

The torchlit procession and violent rally of neo-Nazi and Ku Klux Klan members in Charlottesville, Virginia, last month, and President Donald Trump’s repeated defense of the racist gathering, mark a turning point in modern America. Trump doubled down last week when he blamed both sides again, denouncing some anti-racist and anti-fascist protesters as “bad dudes,” a day after meeting with the Senate’s lone black Republican, Sen. Tim Scott, whom the White House called “Tom” Scott.

Trump: " There were very fine people" among the white supremacist mob in Charlottesville."

What else would you expect Trump to say since these people are his constituents!

Who listens to Amy after watching her on Democracy Now spreading the Russian Narrative? I can’t watch Democracy Now anymore because of it. Yes, Amy, Racism is bad. So is promoting the MIC’s plans to get us into WWIII. I’m sorry I used to donate to Democracy Now. You guys are up there with the Bernie sellout I used to donate to. And now we get Morgan Freeman on youtube trying to convince us Russia hacked our election. Anybody paying attention will never forget what you and the rest of the so called left are doing, Amy. I promise. I will be here to remind them. I think I’ll go grab links now to posts as examples here forth. On my way.