Home | About | Donate

Anti-Islam, Black-Ops Master Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn to Likely Head National Security

Anti-Islam, Black-Ops Master Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn to Likely Head National Security

Lauren McCauley, staff writer

Amid the many rumored reports of President-elect Donald Trump's likely cabinet picks, one name that has risen to the surface is seriously concerning observers of the foreign policy arena.

Retired Army Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn is the "leading contender" to become Trump's national security advisor, one of the top posts in the White House, MSNBC reported Thursday.

Worse than I thought, and I thought it was going to be pretty awful.

Ditto - like Nazi Germany.

The NSA will be renamed Schutzstaffel (SS) and its playbook will be crafted after same. The DJT transition team keeps on vomiting its putrid picks of those who will goose-step to the orders of the soon-to-be crowned emperor.

The gift that keeps on giving...UGH!

Though he was ousted by the Obama administration in 2014, "ironically," Scahill noted, "it was Flynn whose black ops programs laid the groundwork for President Obama's 'counterterrorism' strategy in Yemen, Somalia, Afghanistan and, increasingly, Syria and, once again, Iraq."

The Trump years will be awful beyond imagination for sure, but we need to emphasize that much of the awfulness will be Obama & Hillary's chickens coming home to roost.

Liberals & Dems should have stuck to principles and denied Obama his 2nd term. But nooooo....

This guy is another nightmare for Amerika. National Security Enforcer? Interesting that in Nazi Germany the SS had a similar name!

While it is true that my stomach clinches when I see another extremist from the Krazy Kult-right Krowd finding his way into Drumpf's inner circle, I also have a gut sense that when people over-reach, like these clowns are destined to do, and do it with reckless disregard for common sense, their efforts will eventually collapse from the weight of their own absurdity.

On the other hand, I still have that clinching feeling in my stomach that things are not going to be good for quite some time.

But Mike Flynn is a good friend and supporter of of Putin - so the US left should support him too...

https://mobile.twitter.com/riotwomennn/status/762083122942840832

Sheesh- why would anyone not want this character protecting Uncle & Auntie Whitey while they're at Bible Studies on Thursday nights? I can't see any reason that the Alt-Rights' ( Alt-Klan, perhaps ) legs aren't capable of kicking the bejesus out of our sworn enemies, both foreign and domestic, who question our ownership of Planet Earth; lock, stock and smoking barrel. We have the Monroe Doctrine, Manifest Destiny and, who could forget Pax Americana. " Kill them all and let Uncle & Auntie's Bible Study group sort them out " is what Trump's America wants, right? And, really, what The Don wants The Don gets, even from the Democrats, right? Team Don, yeah, that's the ticket!

"Flynn is friendly with Russian President Vladimir Putin, and "portrays
Iran as the source of many of America's national security problems,"

It's hard to get more contradictory than this given that Russia is supporting the Syrian government with assistance from Iran and other groups supported by Iran. Flynn and The Donald, TD, may want to, but they can't have it both ways. This could cause a pause in the patriarchal death cult's march to oblivion and work in favor of life. We shall see.

Just heard on the BBC News that Trump offered Flynn the job.

It's time to start saying no to war with Iran, folks. Don't wait until it's inevitable.