Home | About | Donate

Anti-TPP Amendment Fails at Heated Dem Platform Meeting

It is definitely time for Clinton to be dropping out of this race and stop trying to hand the White House to the Republicans.

Great week, Hillary & Supporters
More lies, possible perjury and revelations about Bill and Jeffrey Epstein and their activities on Orgy Island.
And now you gave TRUMP an early Christmas gift.
Poor judgment. Repeatedly.

Top 10 Other Times Hillary Has Shown Extreme Carelessness, Gross Negligence & Should Have Known Better

Number 10. Marrying Bubba who can't keep it in his pants

Number 9. That Vote on Iraq

Number 8. Claiming to be 'dead broke'

Number 7. Libya

Number 6. Advocating for a 'no fly' zone.

Number 5. Taking money from foreign countries that murder and rape women and gays

Number 4. Did I mention Bill?

Number 3. First a Nixon supporter, then a Goldwater Girl. Can Kissinger be in my cabinet?

Number 2. Emails? Private servers? We are so beyond that security 'review'.

And the

Number 1. Before calling a trade pact 'the gold standard' maybe I should read it first!

...this just might cost hrc the election...

Hillary is "triangulating". Obama told her he would not campaign with her unless she dropped opposition to his TPP. She has decided his support is worth the risk. Besides that, she really supports TPP anyway ...

Agreed. Defeating the TPP is that important.

Just one more more reason for Bernie to toss the Dem. mantel after the convention and run his own shows.

I think Clinton is simply in favor of the TPP - it fits her entire history.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

No surprise. Obama supports the TPP. Clinton isn't going to have opposition to TPP in the platform. Obama has given her very enthusiastic support. It would be stupid to jeopardize that. She needs Obama to get the Obama coalition to vote for her. No sitting president in recent memory has enthusiastically supported the party's nominee. She will not risk throwing away that type of support on a platform amendment.

And this is why many people hate Clinton - more in it for herself and her own ambitions with a total disregard for the devastation to people.

If the TPP gets passed, it's game over.

Our government got rid of the COOL (Country of Origin Labeling) law because meat producers and lawyers in other countries decided that Americans don't have the right to know where their meat comes from. They threatened more than $1 billion per year in sanctions against the United States unless it was overturned. President Obama was defending the TPP, telling the public that it would not affect our domestic laws, at the same time the COOL law was overturned. Just a small, but potent, example of what this horrible deal will bring. I've said it before, and I'll say it again: the TPP is not a trade deal! It's an investor protection racket. Net neutrality, food safety, competitive wages: all gone! Your right to a habitable planet for your children and grandchildren will cost you billions of dollars to the already super-rich, because they own the lawyers and politicians.

This is so fucked up I can't even imagine what the future is going to look like...

It is definitely time for Clinton to be dropping out of this race and stop trying to hand the White House to the Republicans.

Why stop at handing the White House to Republicans when she can advance the TPP and hand American sovereignty to supranational corporate tribunals?

...this just might cost hrc the election...

If Donald Trump were a better politician he would beat her over the head with this right through election day. NO ONE other than a thin layer of corporate oligarchs and their servants such as Barack Obama wants the TPP to become law.

And here we see a photo of the Democratic Party circa July of 2016. Yes, that appears to be a dead donkey, stuffed with corporate cash. Because that's what it is:

Sealing the deal for Donald Trump. Way to go HRC, you and your followers are dumber than a fence post. Watch another 3-4% shave off your support and now we are in the region where the "Donald" can win. Do you really have no idea why people hate you so much. Crap like this that makes permanent enemies and these people are not coming back.

Ironically, the American public is already tired of you and you still haven't been president. That is a sad state of affairs.

Yep, a boot stamping on a head forever...we will wish for nuclear conflagration to put us out of our misery.

Hillary is very likely to grant that wish.

Or like the Lars Von Trier movie, Melancholia:

Ringtrueamerica
"Number 1. Before calling a trade pact 'the gold standard' maybe I should read it first!"
She probably wrote it, and didn't need to read it.

Ironically, the American public is already tired of you and you still haven't been president. That is a sad state of affairs.

It's rather amazing. Everyone is so Gods-damned tired of this corrupt war-mongering neoliberal stuffed pantsuit and she's not even President yet.

No wonder they try to hide her from the public, the more people see of her the more they are revolted.

The Democrats should just make the convention a private function at George Clooney's home already. They clearly don't need or want or give a shit about actual American voters.