Home | About | Donate

AOC Derides NYT Columnist Bret Stephens for Whining About Twitter Jibes: 'My Own Friends Roast Me Harder Than That'

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2019/08/28/aoc-derides-nyt-columnist-bret-stephens-whining-about-twitter-jibes-my-own-friends

1 Like

Poor little tattletale snowflake is getting pwned. Aw, that’s sweet.

1 Like

If trumpism has any lasting affect at all we are going to have to all grow a thicker skin.

1 Like

New York Times? Are they still around?

Geez, maybe they should check the DC water system for lead.

Snowflakes gotta melt

So smell the stench of a tRump Dump?

The funny part of this story is, if Stephens had let it go, almost no one would have known, now it’s national news. No retweets, and 9 likes, what a dumbass.

1 Like

Strange how a NY Times Journalist is incapable of being objective.

Being a member of the Judea Tribe, apparently he is unable to view the Palestinian Plight for Freedom and Liberty Objectively.

His Bigotry against People struggling to achieve Freedom is very unbecoming for a Journalist.

This dispute is all about Religious Bigotry and Mr. Stephens clearly does not mind publicly expressing his Bigotry against people evicted from their homes by his people and are justifiably seeking to gain FREEDOM.

I suppose he thinks George Washington was also a Terrorist.

Jumping to tomorrows news, trump offers pardons to aides that help in building THE WALL. And the wall must be black with spikes on top.
A little hint for trump.
The Vietnamese would tunnel under the wall, the latino’s will climb over the wall, and the middle-easterners will blow a hole in it.
Traveling through Mexico I would have a sleeping pad/backpack black on one side and white on the other. To reflect the sun during the day, and hold water jugs. At night for sleeping on or covering up with, black side up. And lastly, to use to cover the razor wire as I climb over the fence black side up. Just having a little fun. Can’t just be angry with this orange humiliation all the time. Just most of it.