Home | About | Donate

AOC Slams Lindsey Graham for Comments Akin to '1950s McCarthyism' as Battle Between Progressive Dems and White House Continues

Either that, or he’s developed a belated crush on Roy Cohn.

1 Like

Yuk, an image I could do without…

Graham seems like he might be pushing for McConnell’s job. We all know that to qualify you have to be a (%&%#!%*()^%^&^#&*^%, @ least.

This man has lost his mind and revealed his damned soul.

1 Like

when a US Senator such as Graham incorrectly and viciously calls fellow elected people in Congress communists and anti-Semites and a sitting President does the equivalent we are in deep deep trouble as a nation. The only hope is if the resistance sticks together for once and votes out Republicans at all levels before its too late and democracy, such as it is, is irretrievably lost as the GOP cements control of all the courts, voting rights, the media…

Lindsey Graham is an Hermaphrodite who cannot make up its mind whether he is a Man or a Women.

I have no problem with that but I do have a problem with his Hypocrisy.

If you are a Man then stick up for your principles and do not succumb to saying things just to please the President.

If you are a Women the same principles apply, have the moral integrity to say what you truly believe and do not compromise your honor by fabricating lies to appease those in power.

Obviously you are having trouble distinguishing your sexuality, which is fine with me, but it seems you are also having trouble distinguishing your allegiance to the Truth.

Lindsey Graham said:

“I’m not going to try to get into the mind of Donald Trump because I don’t think there’s a whole lot of space there. I think he’s a kook. I think he’s crazy. I think he’s unfit for office and I think he is a race-baiting xenophobic bigot”.

So which is it Lindsey? A great president or a race-baiting xenophobic bigot.

It is shameful that you would lie about one opinion or the other and also lie about the squad of Progressive Women just to play golf with a president.

Sadly we have become numb to right-wing hypocrisy. I would like to see a punishment for blatant hypocrisy such as Graham has displayed. At least a congressional censor and admonishment.

Apparently we have no leader strong enough to expose trumpism to the public in general, and on a daily basis. That means mass protest is in order. When will we rise???