Home | About | Donate

'Appalling': Sure Looks Like Trump Crossed Out Line Calling for Election Meddlers to Be Brought to Justice

'Appalling': Sure Looks Like Trump Crossed Out Line Calling for Election Meddlers to Be Brought to Justice

Jake Johnson, staff writer

Casting further doubt on the notion—splashed across the front pages of corporate media outlets Wednesday morning—that President Donald Trump has walked back his deferential remarks alongside Russian President Vladimir Putin in Helsinki, President Donald Trump on Tuesday appears to have crossed out a line in his

May justice be meted out to Trump in direct proportion to his lies and the harm they have caused. Too harsh? He shall always be free to deny his pain.

Crossed Out Line Calling for Election Meddlers to Be Brought to Justice
That line was crossed by the FBI in investigation of HRC.

Jake this horse is down. It is dead. It stinks. How long are you going to beat it?

It is not Jake. It is CD. Maybe follow their money? Do I need to pay more? Yes.

The commenters on previous Russian articles clearly are tired of the whine. It is turning into screaming, however. Eight of the first twelve articles CD put out just now are about Trump/Putin. I guess it is like the Iraq War when millions around the world protested to no avail. After the Iraq War, I left the US as soon as I was able…

After Helsinki, it is now uncontestable that Trump has failed to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States, or indeed, the United States and its electoral system itself. To reiterate The Washington Post’s editorial, in Helsinki, “Trump in fact was openly colluding with the criminal leader of a hostile power.”

The fairy tale continues.

I believe trump left those lines crossed out purposefully so reporters would pick up on them to signal his owners that he cooperates. It is a typical retardican operative. This SOB is guilty of treason along with probably 25% of the retardican congress. All taking bribes of laundered money through the nra and other sources.

American media has been whipped into a ridiculous chorus calling for the worst possible actions, and the most inflammatory interpretation of every event. They would have us believe impossible threats and ignore the obvious domestic ones.

Blessed are the peacemakers.

Get over it Jake!
What part of peace is a problem for you?

What is beyond “Appalling” and gut-wrenchingly sickening? Again, it could not be more clear that Common Dreams (along with Mother Jones, The Real News, etc., and, inducing reactionary vomit, even Senators Warren and Sanders) has Sold Out and Despicably Joined In with this Narrative, which was created out of whole cloth and has been completely controlled and colluded since its beginning:

Two Big “Russia! Russia!” Stories [Timed for] Release:

“I have said it before, and I will say it again, and I will keep saying it and saying it until it becomes mainstream conventional wisdom: it is the US intelligence community’s job to Lie to you.” [Remember Donald Rumsfeld on the public/world stage stating bluntly “We will Lie to you” Since then, it has been virtually erased from the Internet.] “The indictment contains No Evidence and will likely never be defended in any court of law.”

“The complete Absence of Evidence has of course failed to deter establishment propagandists and Capitol Hill war whores from loudly and aggressively advancing the galaxy-brained Narrative.” “James Clapper as America’s top intelligence officer at the beginning of this administration has declared that the warning signs of future Russian cyberattacks are akin to the [numerous and supposedly ignored] warnings received prior to the September 11 attacks. Because if history has taught us anything, it’s that there’s absolutely nothing to worry about when US government officials start invoking 9/11 to warn us about a nation that had nothing to do with it.” “Remain skeptical of everything you hear about Russia at all times, because I will say it again: it is the US intelligence community’s job to Lie to you.”

Reconsider this quote from 2016 (within a Common Dreams article, before they totally succumbed), for it should remind you of worldwide WMD hoaxes, world stage Lies, and the extent that some will go to in order to advance a predetermined agenda (after the directed Coup/Regime Change in Ukraine, which was a premeditated precursor to a goal of Regime Change in Russia): “I have watched incredulous as the CIA’s blatant Lie has grown and grown as a media story – blatant because the CIA has made no attempt whatsoever to substantiate it. There is no Russian involvement in the leaks [not hacks] of emails showing Clinton’s corruption.” “Craig Murray, the former UK ambassador to Uzbekistan . . . called the CIA claims ‘bullshit,’ adding: ‘They are absolutely making it up.’”

A DisguSTING Summary: MSNBC GUESTS ATTACKING GLENN GREENWALD AS ‘KREMLIN AGENT’ PROVE HIS ARGUMENT ABOUT MSNBC https://shadowproof.com/2018/07/09/msnbc-guests-attacking-glenn-greenwald-as-kremlin-spy-prove-his-argument/

Clinging to Collusion: Why Evidence Will Probably Never Be Produced in the Indictments of ‘Russian Agents’ https://consortiumnews.com/2018/07/14/clinging-to-collusion-why-evidence-will-probably-never-be-produced-in-the-indictments-of-russian-agents/

“The indictment of 12 Russian ‘agents,’ which included no collusion with Trump’s team, is essentially a political and not legal document because it is almost certain the U.S. government will never have to present any Evidence." Where did this Narrative have its roots, so deep that it was ready to be woven into a cover for Hillary Clinton with only a days’ notice? “In 2014, the Obama administration helped orchestrate a Coup [as proved by the leaked call from Victoria Nuland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WV9J6sxCs5k] that toppled the elected government of Ukraine and installed a fiercely anti-Russian [and Naziesque] regime.”

And Never Forget: The aide said that guys like me were ‘in what we call the reality-based community,’ which he defined as people who ‘believe that solutions emerge from your judicious study of discernible reality.’ […] ‘That’s not the way the world really works anymore,’ he continued. ‘We’re an empire now, and when we act, we create our own reality. And while you’re studying that reality—judiciously, as you will—we’ll act again, creating other new realities, which you can study too, and that’s how things will sort out. We’re history’s actors . . . and you, all of you, will be left to just study what we do.’ https://seaclearly.com/2017/11/06/networked-narratives-world-be-damned/

Regardless of any warranted level of Shame: “Have You No Sense of Decency?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8llS0ZkLVGA

Bernie Sanders: Trump 'Really Sold the American People Out' in Helsinki Summit

Would. Or wouldn’t.

Is. Or is.

Don’t swallow lies.

Don’t swallow lye.

Really, what’s so tough about any of this?

PLEASE! Can we stop calling it “meddling”? It was an attack. An act of war.

Gotta love the way the left is joining the loony-right in is circling their wagons around Trump.

If he were to sign this and brought election meddlers to justice, his own son would be brought to justice. He was on the Trump team and openly admitted to “collusion.” At least one Trump in the family tells the truth.

I guess I might be outraged about Trump crossing out the part about bringing election meddlers to justice if I didn’t remember the up-front election meddling done by the DNC and the Hillary Campaign. No calls for “justice” about that.

And then there is the whole lying us into war and torture thing. Obama gave those criminals a pass. So, yeah, Russian meddling.

We have to bring the BBC to justice!

Has CD gone down the liberal toilet hole?
Why worry about unproven stupid war monger Zionist false assertions about Russian involvement in the 2016 election knowing full well that the US meddles in all foreign elections.
These Israeli citizens of America are forcing me to like Trump. He has the courage to say no to Natanyahoo and yes to world peace.

Face it - this guy is an amateur in running a country or playing a role as a leader in the world. I think he is an amateur at almost everything he does. In my opinion, I don’t care as much what other nations do to influence our elections as much as how intelligent and competent are our people in making their choices and who in our own nation is trying to assist a foreign power to influence our government. If people here were really smart and our own media was fair and honest, we should be able to elect good people to public office no matter how much meddling goes on.

The Democrats & Republicans are the two biggest meddlers in US elections.
We were warned about “political factions” taking over our government at its inception.
Both should be prosecuted for RICO violations.

. . . but who actually watches American media - MSM?