Home | About | Donate

Appeals Court Rules That KBR Can Keep Evidence Of Contract Fraud Secret

holy sh*t! does this mean i can file fraudulent tax returns and then , as long as i show them to my attorney, i can withhold them from any govt investigation under client-attorney blah blah blah and there are still people who wonder why no one has any respect for our legal system? just commit a crime,discuss it with your attorney and get back to committing more crime.after all this is the KBR way.

btw look up KBR + 9/11 or the history of KBR + the Dick Cheney/Bush family connections and keep the vomit bag close at hand. its an entire institution of fraudulent illegal unethical behaviors going back a hundred years. this is merely a newer chapter. these people are the real terrorists who start wars and then they sell shoddy goods to our unwounded warriors at a huge profit.

now KBR is suing the veterans who got sick guarding their toxic junk piles in the near east to recoup the court costs from the veterans original lawsuit . that was filed so the vets could collect payment for their medical issues but they lost. isnt free market crapitolism grand?