Home | About | Donate

As America Burns From Climate Change, Trump Officials Attend Denial Conference to Discuss Why Climate Change is Fake

As America Burns From Climate Change, Trump Officials Attend Denial Conference to Discuss Why Climate Change is Fake

Andy Rowell

The disconnect could not be greater. As wild-fires raged across the US last week, inflamed by climate change, Trump officials attended the America First Energy Conference, where delegates heard age-old fossil fuel arguments that, amongst others, carbon dioxide makes the planet greener and could not be creating a climate crisis.

It was GW Bush who was presiding at the White House at the time this climate disaster could have been tackled with a chance to win, however he not only muffed the chance he doubled down on behalf of the industries that were doing the damage. He is the gift from Hell that keeps on giving!

Flattened Earth Society

And I thought Dodo’s were extinct! I guess there are enough of them to have a conference. Too bad a climate-generated weather disaster didn’t wipe out the whole lot.

No, dodos were just reincarnated.

Excellent report. Once again I repeat, there are none so blind as those who will not see. These men’s greed is blocking their vision. At least now we can clearly see who are the mad, insane devotees of the All Devourer on this earth and how far they are willing to go by putting all life, including all human life on earth, on the path to total death and extinction and they are totally in denial of reality so that they can feed their “freedom” to indulge in massive addictive greed.

Sometimes I think that the entire purpose, at least to a large extent, of all of this right wing fervor for destroying our government, and our regulatory agencies such as the EPA, and our law enforcement agencies and packing the courts with corrupt bought and paid for judges, and the alliances with Putin and his oligarchs, and other things, are all or at least in part due to as this article says, a last ditch attempt to allow the fossil fuel and mining companies and other toxic polluters to have their last big bonanza before everything comes crashing down. They just don’t get that they may have already gone too far, and even if they realized this, they would probably use it as an excuse to go whole hog saying it’s too late now so why care!