Home | About | Donate

As Bombs Rain Down on Gaza, Pelosi Praises AIPAC's 'Leadership'

As Bombs Rain Down on Gaza, Pelosi Praises AIPAC's 'Leadership'

Eoin Higgins, staff writer

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi told AIPAC attendees Tuesday morning that Congressional support for Israel was "relentlessly bipartisan" only hours after Israeli bombs and missiles rained down on the Gaza Strip for a third day in a row.

"Israel and America are connected now and forever," said Pelosi. "We will never allow anyone to make Israel a wedge issue."

Pelosi's speech—in which she praised AIPAC's "leadership"—came during a scheduled appearance at the annual conference which celebrates the lobby group's close ties with U.S. lawmakers from both major parties.

1 Like

The party likes to brag about how Pelosi is the Dem’s greatest fundraiser. Wonder how much she sold out for.

6 Likes

Her morals … Dims are evil just like republicans. She says it in her speech, they are the same.

3 Likes

Sucking up to AIPAC - proving Omar’s point.

14 Likes

The Uni-Party that many here have been voting for, for a lifetime, are all in on this attempt to keep Trump’s lifetime of criminality concealed.

Keep it up and “they” will be the death of us all.

Today, it’s Gaza.

Tomorrow, it may be California.

2 Likes

Only certain groups are allowed to have human rights. The list grows short by the hour. Be safe, be well and beware.

4 Likes

So what if bombing Gaza is for retaliation for peaceful protesters at the border? Israel has a right to defend itself.

Why should this shock us? I mean if Israel can bomb a US navy ship and the US politicians don’t care then why would they care about them bombing Palestinians?

By the way, although Ghoulmala Harris isn’t going to the conference, she still met with AIPAC leaders for a photo op and swearing undying loyalty to Israel forever. I saw the picture of Ms. Top Cop with them and she had a big ghoulish smile on her face. “I love the smell of AIPAC money in the morning.”

Not only is Senator Lock-Them-Up-I-Don’t-Care-That-They’re-Innocent a heartless sociopath, she also thinks the progressives are so stupid that they’ll think she is protesting Israeli influence at the same time she is wooing it because she did it somewhere else than the conference.

(Can you tell I don’t like her?)

8 Likes

Absolutely. We are now treated like Palestinians, under total control from our zionist-democrats and their fascist enablers in israel. Trump and his evangelicals swamp creatures makes him a truly zionist president.

2 Likes

Time for another corporate money fix…sister morphine.

1 Like

Pelosi will criticize the NRA for its undue influence with one side of her mouth.

With another side of her mouth she’ll attack Ilhan Omar for noting the Israel lobby’s undue influence.

With yet another side of her mouth, she’ll kiss AIPAC’s ass and prove Omar’s point.

Pelosi’s mouth is one sick and twisted tool.

4 Likes

Look, Libwing, if you have a viewpoint on Kamalobama Harris, could you please let us know?

3 Likes

Sen. Chuck Schumer at # AIPAC : “When someone looks at a neo-Nazi rally and sees some, ‘very fine people’ among its company, we must call it out. When someone suggests money drives support for Israel, we must call it out.”

Come on, Chucky, if that’s true, it would be the first time in history that money didn’t drive support from the Democrats. Pay to play is the Democratic party motto. And you think Trump tells whoppers. Give us a break.

3 Likes

These unfathomably abominable AIPAC suck ups need to be taken to Gaza, stripped naked and chained to a building, out in the open, as the Israelis “mow the lawn” in Gaza, including their location. Maybe only then (maybe) will they even begin to realize what the Palestinians are going through. Schumer, Pelosi, McConnell, Harris and on and on. There is quite a list of shame, and, because of complicity, murderers.
They have no programs, no policies, no work governing because they have no core, just a frenzied look up to figure out where to suck up to. They really need to go and should have been gone a long time ago.

4 Likes

Military siphons more I think.

I agree with all of that. I would add a scud from anywhere to celebrate AIPAC.

2 Likes

Having just read the first fifteen replies, I must say that I am duly impressed at the evolution OUT of democrat apologists from this site. I have just returned–under a different moniker–after about a four month absence, having tired of all the damnocrat apologists that used to gather here. I see many old friends are still here and many others absent. Anyway, it is good to see so many more acknowledging now that the “Ds” are mostly just “Rs” spelled differently.

3 Likes

time for san franciscans to recall this so-called leader of the damn dems. appalling support for AIPAC and the state of Israel is disgusting! another neoliberal supporting undemocratic state with out tax dollars, billions yearly! I speak out as an 85 year old Jewish elder.

2 Likes

Clyde,

You and I see eye to eye pretty much.

Care to share what your old moniker was?

Doing a Nancy Reagan is fine too.

“You and I see eye to eye pretty much.”
Pretty much always have, PB. Does “FF” sound familiar?

1 Like

Seriously?

Cool.

Who’d a thunk it?