Home | About | Donate

As Clinton and Obama Pushed Trade Deal, Sanders Predicted Panama Papers Corruption

Panama Papers: This is what kleptocracy looks like.

Of course, Sanders maintained the dignity of his office, named and addressed the components before his colleagues in the Senate and allowed observers, such as myself, to name it according to the characteristics specified: This is how "legal" fraud is structured.

And to unbuckle the blinkers with some equally timely humor, here is John Oliver on Congressional Fundgrazing, I mean fundraising.

That is another reason why we should support Bernie, is his consistency. Other than his support of the MIC, Bernie has always been consistent on almost all other issues.

Just asking: why no Americans on the Panama list so far?

Excuse my lack of knowledge regarding methods greedy crooks use to hide money but . . isn't this what is happening in the u.s. as well?

Hillary's thoughts at the time (this link appears in the article... )

Flying coach, Bernie avoids being Wellstoned...

Shocking, isn't it? Funny how Bernie and we "low-information voters" (see Barney Frank's recent BS comment) have been aware of this stuff for years. I guess they (the "centrists") were too focused on their precious "incremental change" to notice...or they were simply....distracting because they are fully part of this grand scheme?

The Clinton Foundation has some dirty laundry -

"The charitable foundation run by Hillary Clinton and her family has received as much as $81m from wealthy international donors who were clients of HSBC’s controversial Swiss bank.

Leaked files from HSBC’s Swiss banking division reveal the identities of seven donors to the Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation with accounts in Geneva.

They include Frank Giustra, a Canadian mining magnate and one of the foundation’s biggest financial backers, and Richard Caring, the British retail magnate who, the bank’s internal records show, used his tax-free Geneva account to transfer $1m into the New York-based foundation"

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/feb/10/hillary-clinton-foundation-donors-hsbc-swiss-bank

This is HRC's greatest vulnerability and if Sanders is serious about creaming her this is his chance. Between now and April 19th he has plenty of opportunities to address this "free trade issue" that Hilary so vigorously promoted and was proud of right along with Mr. Drone and Slick Willie himself.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Here we are told around the clock about our federal deficit in the tune of tens of trillions and counting whilst our government helps the wealthiest individuals and corporations hide their profits in offshore fictitious accounts. The 1% print our currency, they lend us money to operate our government charging us interest on the borrowed money which we have absolutely no need for. Folks, we have no federal deficit it is make believe funny money that we are made to believe we owe but to whom? To the same banks and richest individuals, families in the history of civilization. Our government is held hostage by the big banks having taken away our constitutional right to print our national currency, why, why why????????????????????????????

Why Jewish why so damn corrupt?

Flagged for homophobic hate speech.

And "the media" will NOT simply report Senator Sanders' and Secretary Clinton's public stances at the time of the Panama "Free Trade" Agreement.

"All spin, all the time."

So did I

Bernie supports the MIC? When was this? I must have been at the movies or something 'cause I missed it.

As to Americans not being named yet.........stay tuned, it's early yet.

Go Bernie! Go
Don't forget the old saying...."Behind every great man is a great woman".

Go Jane! Go

I think if we all get our mojo working half the Clinton global oligarchy will be named in the Panama Papers

I dunno, it is hard to come up with a polite, descriptive term for a bottom feeder in a cesspool.
;-})