Home | About | Donate

As Covid-19 Infections Increase on Capitol Hill, HHS Secretary Azar Says Public Health Protocols Don't Apply to President's Inner Circle

Absolutely.

The country has been going down hill since the assassination of JFK, actually since the assassination of Lincoln --> clearly Obama had a role in both.

3 Likes

Could be the beginnings of a new game craze - pin the tail on the horse’s arse(s).

6 Likes

11:30 AM eastern
Military doctors providing a press conference on TV now.
Praising Trump to high heaven.
They are wearing face masks. Hope that this message gets
through to the 30% hard core Trump supporters.

DC white house staff and family working and meeting in close quarters without
masks, ventilation. Azar proves just how stupid the executive branch …

5 Likes

Sickening how the person who continued to shrug off the virus and was responsible for over 200,000 deaths gets the best possible care and doesn’t have to worry about the enormous hospital bills that follow.

17 Likes

“Nobody could have predicted _______________.” is the GOP’s one-size-fits-all excuse.

5 Likes

To save time (and the country), use a pressure washer.

3 Likes

I pray each day that this vermin - this wart on the ass of humanity… and his vile pig of a wife; both die a horrible and torturous death caused by their own arrogance; their belief that somehow the laws of nature were reserved only for lesser beings, and the assertion that all others were lesser beings.

6 Likes

I was delighted to hear that one of my senators, Tillis, is also positive.

6 Likes

I personally hope it does not get through. I want every scumbag who even entertained the notion for as much as a second that this vile pig was even a viable candidate, much less the better one, to suffer and die alongside him. No exceptions!

5 Likes

Too harsh.

including Hilary Clinton, et al., who worked to make him a candidate.

5 Likes

Dear Auntie Maxine – gotta love her!!

3 Likes

“Individual Responsibility”. That’s the tag line taken right from the Economic Liberty/Libertarians/Tea Party/University of Chicago Neocon playbook. And from the GOP mantra used during the 90’s. It’s meaningless in a vastly complex, interdependent world. Every action we take affects all other beings. The toxic individualism on which our culture is based has led us to the brink of extinction. No respect for others. They’re just in our way as we compete for large shares of the pie.
As for the Trump coterie not having to follow recommended medical protocol, not even wearing masks. The grave is a fine and private place, six feet down and three feet across. Death worships no clique, death does not respect the Rich, Death is the ultimate truth. Yet our culture instills in all of us the arrogance that, if we live the right way and are blessed by god, we will never suffer from illness, disability, poverty, of death.
The Trumps have been protected from cultural laws by their arrogance, sheer viciousness, and wealth. But those qualities will not deter Death from taking His just due. We shall see how they and their cult react to any of them dying from C-19. I suspect the news will be kept secret. Instead, it will be reported the deceased person left the country to spend more time attending to…fill-in-the-blank.

15 Likes

An off topic point. Though America threw off the monarchy it still seems that Americans have a thirst to revere ‘royalty’. Americans seemed as obsessed with Princess Diana as the Brits.The celebrity class has functioned as a stand in for royalty for a while. As a musician I have noted that there is a King (Elvis and Curtis Ousley),a Queen(Aretha), a Prince (formerly known as), a Count (Basie), a Duke (Ellington) , a Captain(and Tenille) and a Lady (Gaga). There’s even a Godfather(James Brown). Don’t know what it all means if anything.

6 Likes

But the problem is that if those people do become infected they may then spread it to other people who are not in their inner circle and who do not deserve to suffer the ill effects of this disease.

9 Likes

Supposedly said by Einstein when asked to discuss the difference between stupidity and genius- “Genius has limits”.

10 Likes

No mask for the Reddish Death

3 Likes

Azar is surely Donny’s handpicked:
What “doesn’t apply to President’s Inner Circle” … is … Science.
By decree.

5 Likes

The rest of the world has correctly came to the right conclusion: Morons rule US. There is indeed no cure for stupidity. But I see they are trying Remdesivir off label.

5 Likes

Add Ron Johnson and Chris Christie to the ever-growing list. Damn.
The Herman Cain virus is making the rounds in Trumpville.

4 Likes