Hey man, I am all for them infecting every freakin’ repub in DC. Go for it!
America did not throw off the monarchy. Renamed it
democracy. Ever four years a new king is anointed or
re-anointed. The peasants think they have a hand in the decision.
We can probably and safely say that Trump is the epicenter, THE vector for this new virus. I seems to coincide with all the disease that emanates fro his mouth and his tweets.
And I will stick to my prediction that once dumbo is out of the White House that about 90% of his base will go find a new reality show to watch. It’s just that remaining 10% we must be concerned about. And even then I think most of these white supremacist gun toting cultists will back down when confronted by equal force, be it law enforcement, the US military or a Fully armed Left. Most bullies are after all, at their core, just a bunch of cowards.
No, harsh is putting little kids in a concentration camp. Fuck these people. Covid is too good for them
We face extinction at their hands, nothing, and I mean nothing is too harsh!
Yeah, he’s got a sweet deal, plus he only paid $750 in taxes to contribute to all his government paid benefits. But no medicare4all for us peasants.
This man along with trump family need to be charged with negligence and any other count and jailed for life. The republicons are not blameless either and should be jailed
One would think that the sane ones would be fleeing that rat’s nest en masse.
I hope you meant the 3rd photo down because the Coney Barrett lady is there along with the," Wind in the Willows Toad" A.G. Barr—and he certainly looks unhealthy. I read somewhere where the Coney Barrett has already had covid19—but no where have I read that once a person has it in that can never return… Besides the disease seems to have morphed again with adults getting what only the kids were getting before.
As things get swarmier, I am wondering when will Jared and Ivanka will take a vacation trip tp Israel and just forget to return to America…I mean where did they $750, 000 of Ivanka’s money end up?
The thing is, Azar can’t control who refuses to wear a mask and social distance.
So lots of Trumpistas are choosing to get the Herman Cain virus and spread it to one another.
More power to em.’
Agreed. It’s time to revolt if trump cheats his way into another term.
The left should stop any protests until after the election though. That will stop trump’s brown shirts from having anything to get rowdy about.
If they wer IN “the nest”, they weren’t so sane to start with.
… and Jeff Bezo’s “Individual Responsibility” … affects tens of thousnds, if not more.
They’re all living in the twin bubbles of Faux News and funny-dementalist “christianity” that protects Tweetle-Dumb’s base from reality.
Thankfully, A.G. Bill Barr was also present at both the Rose Garden event and the indoor gathering afterward . . .
Just in case he’s not already infected, Barr needs to lean in close and listen carefully as Tweetle-Dumb explains his strategy to get around the Constitution so that Junior and eventually Ivanka can inherit the presiduncy . . .
Actually, ignorance – which is lack of knowledge – can be cured by education. It’s stupidity – the INABILITY to learn – that’s impossible to cure. It’s a trait that Tweetle-Dumb & Associates share in abundance.
A seating chart of the ceremony in the photo shows VP Pence with people who later tested positive on all sides of him. Keep your eye on that guy – my friend the RN thinks he’s got it, based on where he sat. No way should Kamala Harris trust that bunch to not attempt infecting her, as well. Biden’s not even out of the woods after his severe 90-minute exposure to a screaming, infected madman. The VP debate must be Zoomed at this point, or else cancelled. It’s not worth risking Kamala Harris’ life.
The SF Chronicle published a doctor’s opinion this morning that either the White House is lying about how frequently they test the president, or else he must have known he had it last Sunday – in the midst of debate prep. His symptoms are too far advanced already for them to have first surfaced only Thursday.
Near the raucous opening of Hitchhiker’s Guide, Arthur Dent observes “This must be a Thursday. I never got the hang of Thursdays.”
I personally know someone who was symptomatic within two days of being exposed to the sister who infected her. Bedridden after three days.
it’s the proud, stupid, and belligerent are the greatest danger of all. Terminal condition, that.
Barr tested negative.
I’ve heard talk about Pence and Trump going on ventilators and Pelosi, third in line, stepping in to nominate the next SCOTUS justice and fire Barr. That would be funny.
Oh my Mr. Azar was a little testy with Maxine Waters!
Well o.k. make him a lot testy!
Here’s hoping he has NO teste—we don’t need him to reproduce any more like himself!