Home | About | Donate

As Establishment Lines Up Behind Clinton, Calls Resound to 'Let it Bern'

As Establishment Lines Up Behind Clinton, Calls Resound to 'Let it Bern'

Deirdre Fulton, staff writer

The Democratic elite may be lining up behind Hillary Clinton, but for those who have been galvanized by Bernie Sanders' populist campaign, the call for a political revolution burns brightly still.

Even as she endorsed Clinton on Thursday night, Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) lauded Sanders' integrity and primary achievements—and recognized the grassroots army inspired by his candidacy.

All these people calling for Bernie to give it up forget the one basic fact of the primary. Bernie won a hell of a lot of delegates, he won 22 states, he has tens of thousands volunteers moving his campaign and millions cheering and voting for him. This is not some fly by night job. This revolution is real. He is going into the convention with a strong hand to deal with the D's. Will they listen. Probably not. But they can't say he didn't give them a chance to do the right thing.

"the theft of Bernie Sanders's apparent California landslide victory by those supporting Hillary Clinton" must NOT go unchallenged or unreported by the sycophant press/MSM!

The CA primary fraud and ballot manipulation is a capital crime! Democracy and all the millions of voters - Dems, Independents, everyone - who had their votes stolen are the victims as our entire republic is victim of a political coup! Clinton & Co, the Dem establishment and DNC have engineered electoral fraud in all the states they could that created the outcome they wanted - a crime of treason by the Dem establishment DNC Hillary whores!

"there are 570,000 ballots to be counted in LA County, 285,000 in San Diego County, 95,000 in San Bernardino County (that's a total of 950,000 in just three counties), and who knows how many more need to be counted in California's 55 other counties (58 total)."

"Poll workers in Los Angeles and Orange County report that Bernie won the electronic votes in their precincts by well over a 2 to 1 margin, the opposite of the result of the vote count. ​The contrast between this and the outcome is indicative of vote-flipping."

http://justicegazette.org/bernie-defrauded-in-ca.html

http://www.snopes.com/uncounted-california-ballots/

Politically a very difficult decision for Bernie S. to make.....go to the convention still guarding the delegates he has won and carrying an agenda that would demand large changes in the Dem party agenda.....
Then again, what the hell, Bernie! You've had a great run as a Senator; take that chance and go out with your head high, your integrity intact, and the respect of millions of Americans for your great fight!
As a mid-octogenarian, I still look forward to the total destruction of both major political parties ("I'm not holding my breath, whatever is left of it!) and the opening up of our political system; without which we will never be the "exceptional" country we profess (bleat incessantly) to be!
Go Bernie!!!!

LET ME DECLARE THIS LOUDLY, as a lifelong member of the Democratic Party (but as a Green Party member as of today!):

After angrily witnessing the dirtiest, most corrupt, and most criminal dirty tricks by the Hillary-DNC-MSM corporate machine this past year, which has STOLEN THE ELECTIONS from Bernie Sanders (who would have won if the elections were fair, honest, and accurate) -- and thereby has also STOLEN OUR DEMOCRACY!!! (an unforgivable crime) --

IF the Democratic Party was "a house on fire" (which it symbolically IS right now) --

I WOULD "LET IT BURN"!!! -- because it needs to be thoroughly DEMOLISHED, wiped CLEAN, and COMPLETELY REPLACED

SO THAT it finally becomes a TRULY "Democratic Party" for the first time EVER!!!

"Trump says very scary things—deporting immigrants, massive militarism and ignoring the climate.

Hillary, unfortunately, has a track record for doing all of those things," Jill Stein of the Green Party says.

Green Party's Jill Stein: What We Fear from Donald Trump, We Have Already Seen from Hillary Clinton | Democracy Now!
http://www.democracynow.org/2016/6/9/green_partys_jill_stein_what_we

Bernie Sanders actually won many more states than that.
The Corrupt Democratic Party Machine stole many states that were actually officially awarded to Hillary Clinton.
What we really need are outside observers to monitor our elections like Jimmy Carter has done in foreign countries.
This election has been rigged from the start and we are merely spectators in the audience.

The only surprise that the 1% did not count on was Donald Trump outmaneuvering them so that their chosen one (Jeb Bush) was eliminated early on. This was supposed to be a Clinton-Bush match up. But they don't really care about that since Trump fancies himself as part of the 1% anyway so that he will do their bidding when he wins in Novermber.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This is a supremely important, vital, post. Thank you, Emphyrio.

We, the people, MUST NOT let our votes be miscounted and our democracy overthrown!
We, the people, MUST DEMAND that OUR government officials uphold and enforce the laws, and honor and enact the true and full votes of the people.

If we, the people, passively allow our votes to be reversed (as we passively allowed in 2000 and in 2004), then we will SUFFER again the betrayal of our human rights and the continued destruction of our democracy into this increasingly nightmarish, oppressive, exploitative, oligarchy gangsterism!

We MUST NOT let this happen anymore!

We, the people, MUST restore true democracy!

I hope Bernie's people at the convention fight the good fight. Remember, Norman has already said he will eventually vote for Hillary.

The upcoming meeting between Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton will probably play a big role in determining what Sanders does. It should be kept in mind that Clinton has pledged not to raise taxes for any family making less than $250,000 a year. That will limit to a great extent Sanders' proposals being incorporated into her campaign. He will probably get something on the platform for the sake of unity. If the meeting between Sanders and Clinton doesn't go well the convention will probably be very contentious.

Here is where you go off the rails (yet again!)...........HRC is NOT an honorable person and will not keep her word on any platform or campaign promises. PERIOD.

She is perfectly willing to lie, cheat, kill using the MIC, etc, etc, etc.

Trump will not do anyone's bidding. he's a classic narcissist, and does whatever he feels like at any given moment. Therefore, he will NOT be allowed to win.

"I wish that I could somehow explain to you all how friggin’ miffed I am that I still have to explain this one to the internet, after all these months — super-delegates do not vote until the national convention on July 25th. Period.

So, taking away super-delegates, the “totals” are:

Clinton: 2,202
Sanders: 1,809

Which — even with the fraudulent, soon to be YUGELY different California delegate-allocation — is still short of the 2,383 delegates needed to clinch the democratic nomination. So, even with all their despicable cheating, they’ve still fallen short of actually clinching the nomination." -- https://johnlaurits.com/2016/06/09/take-heart-berner/

"Prior to going into the California primary, it was known that Sanders was going to insist that the Democratic National Convention nominate the winner of the California primary. Clinton is very unpopular in California and it would have been impossible for her to acquire the votes to win legitimately. There was only one way for Clinton to win and that was to rig the election. Those running the Democratic Party have made it clear, following the known rigging of elections in other states, that they either consider election fraud and rigging a proper way to win a nomination" - from "Justice Gazette" piece

"Even as she endorsed Clinton on Thursday night, Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) lauded Sanders' integrity and primary achievements—and recognized the grassroots army inspired by his candidacy."

Hey Chris Hedges, found your sheepdog.

Indeed, Liz's job is to gently ease the sheeples into line so they will not notice they are in the wrong line until it is too late. A soulful voice in the wilderness diverting attention while the neoliberals are robbing us blind.

The message I wrote to RootsAction is: Obama has no authority to tell Sanders when the revolution ends.

My response to Warren is : Keep chugging the Party kool aid.

She can have my share since I haven't touched the stuff since suffering the worst case of buyer's remorse when Bill Clinton zealously promoted and pushed NAFTA through in 1993-94.

Have you heard anything about the results for "Independent Citizen’s Election Audit to Be Conducted in Select Precincts in California on June 7th"? It was an article under "Press -FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE" at trustvote.org.

The reason I made that statement is because I thought I read a piece by him in which he said that if Bernie can't get the nomination, he will vote for Hillary. I don't recall the date of the article.