Home | About | Donate

As EU Approves Theresa May's Brexit Plan, Corbyn Denounces Deal as 'Miserable Failure' That Puts Ordinary People at Risk

As EU Approves Theresa May's Brexit Plan, Corbyn Denounces Deal as 'Miserable Failure' That Puts Ordinary People at Risk

Jake Johnson, staff writer

After leaders of the European Union on Sunday unanimously approved British Prime Minister Theresa May's Brexit plan—which is the product of over a year of chaotic negotiations that saw key Tory cabinet ministers resign in protest—

If there is any justice in this life, Jeremy Corbyn will be the next Prime Minister of the UK.

Note how Labour and popular organizations work in concert, hitting the streets while the debate goes on in Parliament. For example, Momentum has been organizing since 2015 just for this kind of thing. As have progressive movements within Labour unions.

If Labour somehow beats back its own Bliar right-wingers and the Tories on this, they will send shockwaves across the EUwith strong left political/popular movements in a number of countries.

Any economy which continues on with capitalism as its base is destined to evolve into fascism.

For some of us less literate on financial issues this sounds to the ear like trickle up-trickle down arguing. P-F knows “money”

I agree with Jeremy Corbyn about being against wars. I disagree with him about the EU. He should be in favor of withdrawing from the EU as well as NATO. The EU is full of US-Israeli puppet governments. Corbyn says Britain’s standard of living will fall. If that’s true, Norway & Switzerland have low standards of living for not being in the EU.

How did the world give birth to such idiots as Corbyn? Putin must be proud of this idiot. I know Putin is ecstatic over his Major purchase, Trump. So little investment, so much global chaos. Putin’s plan for a Russian/Chinese empire is forming at mac one speed while we diddle with Commander in chief Putz. This is a Stephen Miller wet dream. Want to understand this, study Stephen Miller. Never mind the bimbos go deep. There are no “real men” in the administration, just pure sycophants.