Home | About | Donate

As Impeachment Looms, Trump Heads to Florida to Smear Medicare for All and Boost For-Profit Healthcare Industry

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2019/10/03/impeachment-looms-trump-heads-florida-smear-medicare-all-and-boost-profit-healthcare

Anyone who trusts this man on anything is a fool. He is a destroyer of all that is good for the middle and lower economic classes in the U.S. He is our enemy.

9 Likes

And the worst part? His brain-dead minions will STILL support him!
They will conveniently forget that he ran on healthcare for all!
(And other progressive-for-the-people issues, which he conveniently forgot!)

3 Likes

Someone once said “die quickly”, Grayson was no fool. Like many, I am taking too long to die so I’m faced with wanting to urinate on someone’s shoes all the time.

3 Likes

When I worked in Germany three decades after Hitler died a significant minority of Germans’ only problem with Hitler was that he lost the war. So, yes indeed, Trump’s “brain dead minions WILL still support him” no matter how many times he walks on them. Many residents of the Villages fall into that category.

9 Likes

Most people will see through this nonsense.

1 Like

which puts him in line with 90 percent of the Democratic presidential candidates who agree with him on M4A.

We’re not getting a national health system of any kind. Not without revolution. And not the kind of revolution that comes with a trade mark.

9 Likes

This is a political action but costs taxpayers millions. The weekends at Mar-a-Lago it is said, cost between $3.4 and $6.6 Million each (depending on the source), so this clearly electioneering day-trip or whatever, will be somewhere in, or near, that range or so, and out of the taxpayers pockets - cheeky, and slimy, for a supposed multi-millionaire or billionaire (who really knows? - release the secret tax returns now or have them forced-out! -he should pay for this re-election, whip-up his base, propaganda exercises his damned self!! It will be all raving ego-mad BS, lies, incitement, and deceit anyway!

3 Likes

Yes, no doubt about it, but the problem is there are around forty million fools in the U.S. including many of my relatives!

5 Likes

B-I-N-G-O!!! Fortunately, my relatives are not in that bloc but you are probably low on your 40M estimate. (-:

1 Like

Supporting M4ALL politicians may not pan out. We may have to go at this from another direction. Doctor or nurses strikes or boycotts. Same for hospitals. Or by non essential care patients protest on mass about pricing.

Kamala Harris is a corporate stooge…what else would you expect?

6 Likes

At least the democrats and republicans can agree on some things, like profiting from people’s pain and suffering due to illness.

2 Likes

Good point. Trump is like a three year old sneaking cookies thinking mommy does know.

2 Likes

Any Dumbf supporters and other anti-Med4A opponents should be strapped to a chair and required to watch this video by a real live DOCTOR making M4A easily understandable.

4 Likes

And Warren is mimicking that game plan.

5 Likes

That’s what she does best, Phred.

2 Likes

It bothers me

It SHOULD bother anyone who is considering the phony Tin Lizzie over Bernie.
Unfortunately, many are reluctant to see the TRUTH of her BS.

7 Likes

Yet…America’s elderly white people, loyal Fox News watchers all, will gleefully march off to the polling places and cast heir vote for the man who says he fears colored people just as much as they do.

Greatest generation my ass. Self absorbed assholes who, as long as they get THEIR social security and Medicare, don’t give two shits for what happens to the nation.
The WWII generation, and their evil mindless spawn, the baby boomers, can’t die off fast enough. My generation (I am the youngest baby boomer at 56) have thoroughly fucked this nation up through either complicity or complacency.

4 Likes