Home | About | Donate

As Judge Slams Family Separation as 'Brutal, Offensive' Conduct, Lawsuit Challenging Trump's Policy Advances

As Judge Slams Family Separation as 'Brutal, Offensive' Conduct, Lawsuit Challenging Trump's Policy Advances

Julia Conley, staff writer

Slamming the Trump administration's attempt to deter asylum seekers by separating immigrant children from their parents as "brutal," a federal judge declared Wednesday that the ACLU's lawsuit challenging the policy would be allowed to proceed.

Wow. That’s two articles in one day that each have a federal judge as hero. My lack of faith has been shaken to the core.

It’s 1945 and the Nazis are in retreat.

Well, somewhat.

Actually, the nazis are those judges who are putting our country at risk and trying to pull down a sitting President because they feel they are morally superior.

“…trying to pull down a sitting president…”

“Your” sitting president needs no one to pull him down. He’s doing a great job of slithering in the swamp he’s created.

As I said in a previous post, I’d like to see a day where all of North America had open borders. But we’re not set up for that now.
My question is: Why do we accept them, then jail them? Why accept them in this country at all?Wouldn’t they be better off not coming in? One woman in the news recently came all the way from South America with a child because of domestic abuse. Excuse me, but there are other countries between here and there. And domestic abuse does not seem like a reason to leave your country at all.