Home | About | Donate

As Midterms Loom, GOP Reportedly Circulating 'Hell List' of Trump Probes Democrats Could Launch If They Retake House

As Midterms Loom, GOP Reportedly Circulating 'Hell List' of Trump Probes Democrats Could Launch If They Retake House

Jake Johnson, staff writer

Horrified by the very real possibility that Democrats will retake control of the House of Representatives in November, Republican lawmakers are reportedly circulating a private spreadsheet that has been dubbed the "hell list," which consists of investigations the GOP fears Democrats will launch if they are successf

The greatest threat to the Trump presidency is Trump. I hope there is a Democratic retaliation that makes every GOP troglodyte rue the day they ever supported him.

This would be a good time to own a document shredding business in D.C.

R’s!, your 30- page term paper is due tomorrow and you’re just now getting around to writing it??? Do your job!!!

This reminds of Lanny Davis giving Trump a dog whistle blow job - all the dirt anyone could want from his Cohen client. Tiny blue hanky hat tip waved at all political donors - pay up or piss off and see your crimes revealed. And on the other side… same old same old. Guess the politicians are engaging in diversionary tactics to keep their donor bases from seeing climate change. Golly, if corporations actually had to engage the real change needed… that might make an entire stratum of the political class obsolete - because the changes would have to be science based. Imagine that…

Yes, i’d be much more interested if the Democrats were preparing strong policy proposals to roll back neoliberalism and stop ecological collapse. Fiddling, while Rome burns…

Doesn’t the existence of this list prove—at the very least—complicity after the fact among those who didn’t notify the proper authorities at once?

Sounds like the lead poisoning of the City of Flint.

This would be a big setback for Putin’s plan to turn the US into an autocracy. It is no wonder a large number of bogus accounts that may be from Russia related to the midterm election have already been found by social media companies. I would be really concerned about the integrity of this election. The Republicans have been trying to suppress votes by Democrats in a number of states and US now as a pretty clear idea of the ability of the Russians to interfere. You kind of get the feeling the Democrats taking over the House is almost a sure thing but then it seemed like Hillary Clinton defeating Trump was almost a sure thing,right up until election day.

Speaking of sure things, I’m adding two more to death and taxes.

1. Lrx will post on a Russian takeover of our elections.
  2. Lrx’s party will give the war machine a big budget increase.

I hope people don’t believe Lanny Davis is in this for anything more than Lanny Davis. He is a suckfish remnant of the Clinton cabal that would like no more than to have one more big payday, all the while drawing attention to himself of course.
When did narcissism become the law of the land?

Maybe we should just send Nancy and Chuck in to give trump a stern talking to. “You know, you can’t keep acting up like this young man or we’ll put you in the corner for a timeout.”
There. That ought to fix it.

No doubt about either additions…the endless blather about “Putins plan to turn the US into an autocracy” is a good one…D’ja hear the one about a guy walks into a bar with a little tiny piano and a nine inch pianist?

The matter-of-fact idiot blather that comes out of what must be a computer program, is so sure of the “facts” regardless how idiotic and far-fetched…so “easy listening”, so simplistic on analysis of issues…it never seems to answer any question on its support for “centrist” (read corporate-whore) DINO corruption, progressive sellouts, war-mongering, or anything really…like throwing a question into a great void, or over the event horizon into a black-hole singularity…gotta be a program…how do they write a program like that so filled with drivel and BS?

Lanny Davis wants people to donate to Michael Cohen so Michael can pay Lanny’s legal fees.

If the Democrats take the majority in Congress they will do what they always do…the will of their corporate masters.

You know i have never understood those shredders. Why not just start a bonfire?

The algorithm includes just enough sense to not explode the internet with her comments.

And I see a usefulness in them: Lrx exposes the absurdity of the D-party trying to pass itself off as simultaneously conservative, moderate, and progressive. That just doesn’t work, man.

And this:

“…like throwing a question into a great void, or over the event horizon into a black-hole singularity…gotta be a program…how do they write a program like that so filled with drivel and BS?”

Is today’s internet winner.

A good list of the things which the Republicans should have done and know they should have done.

No mention of perpetual war…

Open air burning is unlawful just about everywhere in the US.