Home | About | Donate

As Modi Hobnobs With Kissinger and Other War Criminals, Ilhan Omar and Pramila Jayapal Criticize US Support for Indian Regime

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2019/10/22/modi-hobnobs-kissinger-and-other-war-criminals-ilhan-omar-and-pramila-jayapal

Blair must be tried for war crimes but being a stricked Catholic probably claims God endorses his wars .
Why do both countries claim they have God on their side when they go to war ?
Because they do ?
God Wants and Needs nothing, if God existed she would say one thing to humanity .
You have got me all wrong.
Have we noticed the people creating most of the problems in our world claim they know what God Wants and Needs .
People like Tony Blair .
How do we let those people rule over us and call the shots .
We gave our power away folks.
Time to take if back me thinks !

namaste

1 Like

India is likely americas next manufacturer as china has already drained our treasury. Of course, we were dumb enough to let them plus waste 7 trillion dollars and too many lives in the middle east
To be sure that china has plenty of oil to become auto motorized. But they do not purchase our autos.

1 Like

If ever there was a place where an errant drone should have hit, it would have been where that photograph was taken, instead of at a wedding party where dozens of innocent women and children were killed.
A smiling bunch of war criminals and ghouls.

2 Likes

They really have the devil on both sides. The God they worship doesn’t exist!

1 Like

Hi Hemp:
Well apparently killers of many people in many nations are America’s respected leaders----that’s depressing.
Kissinger-----more deaths than the nazis: Blair—it truly is possible for a man with no brain to lead a nation; Rice----well if she’s able to shuffle the papers correctly—all will be well—Gates----should not have been with Obama after Bush—as his prior Bush work was bad enough. I’m not sure of who Howard is —but how could anyone leave out President Cheney and his little dog, Bushie?

2 Likes

Their true God, as it is for all those in power, is money.

1 Like

Yes, I agree with the Bible quote: " THE LOVE OF MONEY IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL".