Home | About | Donate

As Resolution to End US Complicity in Yemen Carnage Advances, Anti-War Voices Say, 'Now Is the Time to Call Your Lawmakers!'

As Resolution to End US Complicity in Yemen Carnage Advances, Anti-War Voices Say, 'Now Is the Time to Call Your Lawmakers!'

Andrea Germanos, staff writer

With the advancement in a House committee on Wednesday of a measure to help end U.S. complicity in the war and humanitarian crisis in Yemen, anti-war voices are urging constituents to ramp up pressure on lawmakers to pass the joint War Powers Resolution in both chambers.

Just finished calling my 2 Senators and one Congressman.

Hope it did some good.

The blood on all their hands will never wash off.

There an expression better late then never. Well in this case this NEVER would have happened if the USA and allies had not started arming the Saudi’s and cheered those attacks on Yemen starting many years before Trump.

If one NEVER supports these wars in the first place then you do not have to stop the carnage 200000 lives too late.

1 Like

When I e-mail or call my congressman I get a form response at best. He, along with fellow republican Sen. Johnson stand in a trench with concrete shoes, dirt up to their waists, and quicksand swishing up to there necks. Fricking immovable hacks as Trump would say. I can count on my democrat senator to vote fairly and intelligently, and wouldn’t try to influence her votes.