Home | About | Donate

As Trump Avoids Congress to Send More Bombs to Saudis, Airstrike Kills Seven Yemeni Children

As Trump Avoids Congress to Send More Bombs to Saudis, Airstrike Kills Seven Yemeni Children

Andrea Germanos, staff writer

The head of the United Nations children's agency on Sunday reiterated her call for peace in Yemen after a Saudi-led aistrike on a fuel station near the southern city of Taizz killed 12 civilians including seven children—an attack that came as the Trump administration used a legal loophole to sell more bombs to the kingdom.

1 Like

It’s a good thing that Trump is now running Obama’s war in Yemen. If we had elected Hillary Clinton, the Left would ignore this war-for-profit the same way they did while Obama was killing innocent children in Yemen.

4 Likes

"…after a Saudi-led aistrike on a fuel station near the southern city of Taizz killed 12 civilians including seven children…

Is that what we’d call a “gas station” with maybe the passengers from a couple cars milling about? Or was it a “fuel depot” having military value? Regardless, American drone operators are spotting targets.

1 Like

Trump sends more bombs.
Gandalf: LOTR’s
“I wish it need not have happened in my time,
and so do all that live to see such times.
But that is not for them to decide.
All we have to decide is what to do with the time given us.”

Not quite the appropriate wisdom for the day, but we sure do wish we didn’t have Trump.

3 Likes

I see your point but I WILL lay it on Trump. The hate and blame, and vitriol that he lays on left up front, out loud, and nasty is something even Bush and Cheney couldn’t spew. In our face disdain, or hate, however we see it, he has disrespected all but his bootlickers.

The rest are history, at least temporarily.

4 Likes

I note, from other sources, that Trump is on course to out bomb Bush and Obama in his first four years. One missile/bomb every 12 minutes. Wars of aggression, on essentially unarmed countries, are very profitable … providing missiles to burn bus loads of Yemeni children does not carry any risk. Pure profit!

1 Like

We must jail all those involved in the War Consciousness .
They are far too dangerous to be in power .

Time is long overdue .
The richest adults are killing the worlds poorest children .

When is enough…enough .

The world is littered with he graves of those who thought they could rule the world,buried next to their collateral damage.

I agree, but for me, what is really dangerous, is the country that allowed these fascists to come to political, power! Amerika is now a Mafiaocracy run my it’s Mafia Don and its lieutenants and using the U.S. military as it’s hit men!

1 Like

They won’t be humiliated or defeated. They will arise from their underground bunkers and proceed to conquer what’s left of the worlds governments, and start to profiteer from the world-wide cleanup.

1 Like