Home | About | Donate

As Trump Calls for National 20-Week Abortion Ban, Critics Condemn GOP's Anti-Child Policies

As Trump Calls for National 20-Week Abortion Ban, Critics Condemn GOP's Anti-Child Policies

Jessica Corbett, staff writer
Reproductive rights advocates call on the president and Republican lawmakers to restore CHIP, address DACA, and "address our obscene rates of maternal mortality."
reproductive rights demonstrators

i am pro choice not pro abortion. i feel that a woman should have the choice of what she does with her body. men have no idea about pregnancy.

Good gawd, I need a phucking sheetcake.
We are getting into ‘every sperm is sacred’ territory here. The righty wingy fundy crowd hates women, proving it by every obstruction and disingenuous law that they try to get on the books shutting down a clinic, lack of healthcare providers (PP).
No BC for you little missy…or HIV testing, prenatal care, who’ll woman heath, etc…
Twitler is the first president* to ever speechify at this event, enabled by that total dirge, Pence. Like I said, I need a damn sheetcake!

The worse case scenario I can think of is a woman who is raped being forced to have the baby by law. Let me take a wild guess and say Trump has no concept of what that woman would go through to have that baby and raise that baby as her own. Trump is a hot air blimp that needs to be deflated.

Can you get pregnant? No? Well then maybe you should tell your preacher that it is not appropriate for you to comment as it is a womans decision & certainly not yours.

Forward, into the past.

Wow! What a tirade, & did you ever go of track. Forget to take your meds?

Isn’t religion great? NOT. You are denying human nature and are obviously a religious fundy. Do yourself a favour & step into the real world.

It’s funny, these people say they advocate for unborn children yet they don’t want to provide health insurance let alone anything else once the babies are born, what a bunch of sick hypocrites. The Republican party only wants more future taxpayers to fund their corporate fat cat welfare program. Sick!

Edward. The part about planned parenthood is FALSE & you know it. From the comments you have made, I really feel you have a problem & could be a danger to society. I think you should consult a psychiatrist.

Donald Trump has no f***ing business in my uterus!