Home | About | Donate

As Trump Enjoys Balcony Photo-Op, White House Cleaning Staff Sick With Covid-19 Told to Use 'Discretion'

Makes as much sense as military and ex military supporting this draft dodging bone spurred coward who calls them losers. How do you explain stupid?

2 Likes

It’s his none-too-subtle way of warning the WH staff not to talk to reporters.

1 Like

Isabel Wilkerson’s magisterial Caste (2020) helped me understand these things.

1 Like

They see themselves.

Kellyanne Conway believed Trump’s rantings about COVID issues. She was “coughing all over the house” before Trump annouced he was positive, according to her daughter Claudia, who has also become sick. Follow Claudia Conway on Twitter.
How many staff families have become sick?

4 Likes

This may be a malfunctioning visual cortex rather than eyesight. Recalling reading descriptions of Hitler’s appearance as some blond, blue eyed god by an adoring reporter in his day. Maybe Trump thought it might work with him too.

But it turns out that Trump, during a CNN news program, did express his admiration of Mussolini during the 2016 presidential campaign.

1 Like

Unfortunately the problem is that that bastard [or sociopath] simply does not care about what happens to other people as the word empathy apparently is not part of his vocabulary. Everything must center around him and his peer group. The sad thing is that so many of his supporters do not understand that simple concept about Trump.

4 Likes

Perhaps donny should read some history on dictators. We know what happens to most of them eventually.

1 Like

Yeah, Trump seems to idolize Mussolini; he doesn’t read; otherwise he might fear what happened to Mussolini and his wife.

2 Likes

He’s a pathetic loser that has made good through fraud, lies and theft. He’s the flag bearer of who they want to be. They don’t seem to realize, or care, that they are also the targets of said loser. As they struggle to suck in their last Covid infected breath, they will still envy their fuehrer and figure they just had bad luck.
;-})

4 Likes

Did he? I guess I’m not really surprised as I doubt there’s a dictator that Drumpf wouldn’t admire. I suspect he’d like him less if he found out that he was Italian. Those Mediterranean types might be a little dark for the Racist-in-Chief.

Could so easily see him secretly embracing eugenics. “Real science,” not this fake stuff that doesn’t agree with his preconceptions.

3 Likes

People see what they want to see, and not much else.

4 Likes

Hi Shantiananda:

Hmmm. well if he’s copying Mussolini—he should hanging upside down soon.

4 Likes

Hi Wellan:
But the people, the people who work in the White House-----he truly is a lot like Andrew Jackson in the way he treats so many as not worth the bother.------ sigh-----of course he seems to truly care abut so little—he probably in secret f will force Melania to be his food taster—just in case, you know-----I wouldn’t blame any of the staff as he has treated them so poorly-- But from his own family, to the Secret Service-------I hope no one in the White House has to die by Trump. :

1 Like

Speaking of those “brown kids in cages,” what has happened to them? Are they even still alive?

1 Like

Normal blood oxygen is 95% and up. Any measurement below 90% is time to call the paramedics. (My husband is finding out about this because he has had to go on oxygen; his lungs are below normal size because he was born two months early, and at 66, that started affecting him.)
T’s going to crash when he comes off Dex—and his immune and vital systems may follow.

2 Likes

The thought occurred to me that, in line with his “herd mentality” and “survival of the fittest” MO - to be a member of Trump’s Frat House, one has to go through a hazing ceremony (some have died in similar ceremonies), so if you want to be a member you have to undergo such a trial - for Trump, Covid is the trial, so everybody line up - catch Covid, and if you survive, you are “tough enough”!

Frat boy mentality - what do you expect …

2 Likes

Sorry. I feel sorry for Claudia, but Kellyanne has done enough destructive action in Trump’s White House to not only deserve no respect but no sympathy. For Goodness sakes, her husband has been calling her out for ages. Hopefully, Kellyanne has not invaded his bedroom.

1 Like

But the people who work in the White House. He is like Andrew Jackson the way he treats so many as not worth the bother. Of course he seems to care about so little, In secret Melania will be his food taster. I wouldn’t blame any staff whom he has treated poorly. But from his own family to the Secret Service, I hope no one in the White House dies from Trump incompetence.

2 Likes