Home | About | Donate

As Trump Promises 'Warp Speed' Covid-19 Vaccine, Health Experts Caution Against Political Interference

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/08/03/trump-promises-warp-speed-covid-19-vaccine-health-experts-caution-against-political

2 Likes

This all means that the American people are going to be the clinical test subjects. I will take a vaccine after about 50 million people have taken it with no severe side effects, like, you know, dying.

4 Likes

Too bad the Democrats didn’t secure “Operation Warp Speed” as the name of their 2020 Presidential Campaign to remove Donald Trump from the White House.

2 Likes

I believe everyone in the House, Senate, and White House plus all the Secretaries and other administration officials must get the vaccine first.

The everyone in the Military.

If they all survive 30 days, I’ll consider it.

5 Likes

Well, at least they’ll soon run out of brains to eat?

~https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=rHvV81ZB-fk

~https://www.nationalgeographic.com/science/2020/07/why-those-most-risk-coronavirus-least-likely-respond-to-vaccine-cvd/

~https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020/07/brain-fog-heart-damage-covid-19-s-lingering-problems-alarm-scientists

~https://pubs.acs.org/doi/10.1021/jf5014633

2 Likes

The only thing the idiot child trump can offer is warped speed - or is that warped coke-speed. trumps malignant mental illness enhanced by his coke/speed habit make him unsafe at any speed!

1 Like

Brain fog? You see, I could have sworn I caught it in mid-March, and now I’m out-of-it as all get-out. When I try to produce a thought, all I get is one of those harbor-buoy bell sounds. Dong!

The brain is the second thing to fog up, I’ve heard – though I can’t remember what the first thing was.

2 Likes

Only an idiot would promise speedy delivery of something that does not yet exist, only idiots would believe such a promise.

If, we’re incredibly lucky, an effective vaccine will be discovered quickly. Here’s hoping.

But let’s be grownups about this, and not be led by children, or those exhibiting senility. Howie Hawkins is the highest functioning brain on offer this year, and next year will certainly be one requiring high-functioning leadership. Governance by Fox and Friends or whatever, and government by a committee of lobbyists and special interests just will not be up to the task in the next term. We’ll need a creative leader who Leads to give us any chance of getting through. Howie Hawkins wrote the Green New Deal which now has become a survivabilitiy handbook.for America.

3 Likes

The F***ing Moron has been selling snake-oil to idiots all his life — look how many stooges took classes from Trump University . . .

Where are the Anti-Vaccers, now that we really need them?

1 Like

If drumpf gives the order, they will be the first in line to take it.

2 Likes

“When you mix science and politics, you get politics,” writes John M. Barry, the author of The Great Influenza, a towering history of the 1918 influenza pandemic and an indispensable book in this critical moment. And “with the coronavirus, the United States has proved politics hasn’t worked.”

1 Like

Biden has been pushing fascist-enabling legislation, attacking social security, supporting war, and promoting locking up the poor, and shipping American jobs overseas to increase the wealth of his donors all his life, yet some idiots still support him.

Trump and Biden are both unacceptable. There aren’t degrees of unacceptable. Neither has the right mind set, Intellectual capacity, ability to work a whole day, or past history to do the job the American People require.

If one votes for unacceptable, the blame will be on him or her, but we’ll all be paying for your lack of paying attention and choosing at least a chance for America

2 Likes

“…With Trump campaign officials reportedly calling a potential pre-election vaccine “the holy grail,”…”

“…the president’s desire to win re-election may interfere with scientists’ efforts to ensure a vaccine is safe and effective before it is approved for use by the public.”

{Gee, ya’ think??!}

2 Likes

White House saying October 2020 should be a firm “deadline” for developing a vaccine

What the ____ ???

3 Likes

If only the 95% who support the Corrupt Duopoly every single election knew of Howie and absolutely refused to vote even one more time for a “Military Industrial Complex” out of control, we could have Howie at the helm.

Sadly, the Zombies aren’t just a fantastic rock group from the 60’s, they’re our friends, our neighbors, our families.

With Zombies, at least the ones on the TV, head removal is the only thing that works.

1 Like

"Operation Warp Speed."

1 Like

How fast we will become homeless & thousands more will die?!

1 Like

Operation warped brains.

1 Like

How many of the proposed vaccines need to be tested on tRump? Or should it be the placebos for all of them?

1 Like

Maybe they have they had the cure, a vaccine, all along. Is that why trump and his closest kissasses don’t test positive? Is this the October surprise?
Look here, president trump has has saved the country, or something like that.
You can fool some of the people some of the time,

3 Likes