Home | About | Donate

As Trump Tweets More Racism on His Way To 'Pay Respect' to Justice Stevens, Ilhan Omar Calls for Cancelling Student Debt in US

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2019/07/22/trump-tweets-more-racism-his-way-pay-respect-justice-stevens-ilhan-omar-calls

Trump tweets more racism to vilify and demonize these four brave women called the squad, that are calling Trump out! Trump cannot stand their true criticisms, but how long before one of his brainwashed, fascist, xenophobic, nut cases retaliate with violence?

4 Likes

This paranoia spewing, mirror world puppet to Mammon… the liar in chief is not alone by any measure. He is among his own kind and muddying the swampy waters with precisely that intent.

The human brain really does require a conscientious open heart in order to function fearlessly, with integrity and accuracy.

This man in his delusions of “power” is the polar (ahem) opposite of “stable genius” - his words not mine. The absolutely stunning web of incompetence, overreach, scrambling, bloviation, and other negative descriptives pale when one considers a correlate:

Each time we cross the line between descriptive over to accusatory, the accusation becomes, whether one likes it or not, A PART OF THE SPEAKER. Its origins reside in the mind to the extent to which the mind is divorced from the heart for fearfully acquisitive goals. Make no mistake, predatory capitalism is what it is because it IS KNOWN that 1) it must always be acquisitive and predatory because it does not recognize the premises necessary for balance of overall well being. That is to say the core reality of capitalism is the the seed of the “derivative” act; 2) the former makes it fearful of gaining and fearful of losing because it never contemplates balance and justice - only advantage; 3) configuring and exercising alternatives is the only way to prove and replace the “swamp” required for the travesty of MAGA delusion manipulations.

2 Likes

I’m impressed that the Squad stays on message, rather than sinking to Twump’s level and replying in kind to his playground bullying and baiting (leave that to the likes of CD’s Abby Zimet, who does it brilliantly; Samantha Bee and Jimmy Dore also come to mind).

Keep the message concise and keep it on the front page.

1 Like

That is scary. These women should be protected. Amazing how they are such a small group yet apparently such a big threat to Trump and Pelosi. Anything slightly progressive is a real big threat to the powers behind the throne. I hope these four women are the wave of the future for the US and this country can become like so much of the rest of the advanced industrial world. Like they say, these women would be centrists in many of the European countries, Pelosi would be a right wing conservative and Trump et all would be seen for what they are - neo-liberal fascists.

4 Likes

Yes, the political elite, in both Parties do not like to have their toes stepped on!

2 Likes

John Paul Stevens would be repulsed having Trump near his casket. He was the one who warned us about what would happen with Citizens United. The monster created by Citizens United came to view his casket. There can be no dignity or honor wherever Trump goes.

4 Likes

Still Praying for that Bolt of Lightening from Zeus

old, inexperienced, and never ever been smart.
Don’t forget Perpetual Pathological Lying Piece of Crap stuck to our shoe.

2 Likes

I think it is more like - they don’t want the American people to wake up and realize that they can have a much more progressive country that actually respects and takes care of its citizens and even listens to them. These women with their message of liberation are truly that threat. And because it is so rare in our country that people have not capitulated or been compromised - they are a big threat.

4 Likes

I’m thinking more of a Hit Squad in Trump’s future.

And, the hits keep on coming…

2 Likes

Emperor Trumpicus and his banker/ wall street buddies believe they haven’t tightened the screws on us working stiffs enough. He’s afraid these good ladies are going to help try to loosen them.

3 Likes

How long will it take for a not so nutty person to retaliate against the racist / racists.

1 Like

We have always had a dishonest right-wing party. Today it is a glazed eyed public that has been attacked by right-wing forces led by Rush, Fox Noise, and other outlets that are dumbing down “the people.”
Trump carries that same disingenuous look that Bill Clinton had from day one.

And that is exactly why I am worried about their safety. Some of the others that were a big threat to the FASCIST countries, political, elite were: JFK, MLK, RFK AND PAUL WELLSTONE.

3 Likes

Are the Black Panthers still around?

Or the men on the grassy knoll?

Boy, could we use them now.

3 Likes

I see you all get the point. He has to go, one way or another, or there won’t be anything recognizable left to go back to.
Maga my ass. What a charlatan.

2 Likes

M ake
A ssholes
G o
A way.

For good.

2 Likes

yes, haven’t we all thought of this with these insidious attacks made by Trump. We know there are a lot of people with their screws loose supporting Trump and many of them are big gun lovers and into violence. You are so right about this threat and my mind is going back to 1968 and MLK and RFK. They will stop at nothing while we of the progressive mold want non-violence and a respect for human life.

2 Likes

Yes, I even know a few myself!