Home | About | Donate

As Trump WH Disputes Book's Claims, Woodward Says He'd Release the Tapes If Sources Agree

As Trump WH Disputes Book's Claims, Woodward Says He'd Release the Tapes If Sources Agree

Jon Queally, staff writer

In a Friday morning interview with right-wing radio host Hugh Hewitt, veteran journalist Bob Woodward said live on-air that if and when his sources agree, he will gladly produce the audio recordings he made in which they shared their impressions of President Donald Trump and relayed stories about the inner-workings of his administration.

"If you one of your sources, who you have taped, comes forward and publicly asks you to release those tapes, would you do so?" Hewitt asked.

Even if true, how could anyone make D.T. look worse than he already is, their is a plethora of proof that Trump is probably the worst President in American, Presidential, history.

Mr. Woodward,

Please release the audio book of Fear with many of the interviews included.

It might take a number of CD’s, however, it too can be on the bestseller list.

Only the people who have watertight proof. A national search for such proof should be organized and made public. The only reason this is necessary is because Trump is an unabashed liar. And for some yet unknown reason he gets away with denying his lies, or insisting his lies are actually truth. It muddles the senses of normal people. His “Deplorables” are as ardent as Nazi followers of the 30’s and 40’s. A syndrome not unlike Beatlemania of the 60’s.
What we really need to know is why people are not storming the Bastille. How much worse should it get before confrontation. Are we just waiting to see if the safety net and health insurance are unleashed upon us. It may already be to late to chant “Wake up America,” something I have been doing since the 70’s with little to show for it except dagger looks from right-wing-nuts. G

I would fervently hope I am wrong, but I think it will get much worse. I do not know if it is true, but there is anecdotal evidence that Trump is so insane that he wants the military to use nuclear bombs which would not really surprise me.

The ruling class have no problem with The Trumpster. Check out who owns him.