Home | About | Donate

As Workers Suffer From Shutdown, Groups Accuse Trump of 'Rolling Out the Red Carpet' for Oil and Gas Drilling

As Workers Suffer From Shutdown, Groups Accuse Trump of 'Rolling Out the Red Carpet' for Oil and Gas Drilling

Jake Johnson, staff writer

Accusing the Trump administration of "rolling out the red carpet" for the fossil fuel industry as hundreds of thousands federal workers continue to suffer from the ongoing government shutdown, a coalition of environmental groups filed a formal complaint on Thursday alleging that the Interior Department's

1 Like

Donnie Don’t Care Wuz Hear.

1 Like

Make America Grovel Again–to Big Oil, etc.

3 Likes

Rethugs act like they are paranoid about security but they do not want to pay homeland security, and have furloughed hundreds of thousands of workers in federal departments. They are truly insane!

I think that they really don’t care (“do u”) about security, but do really care about the political power of the paranoid class who need to be kept in a state of frothy fear at all times.

2 Likes

I like it but I’m afraid Trumpster fans would mistake grovel for gravel, and who knows where that leads to.

1 Like