Home | About | Donate

As World Condemns 'Appalling' Crimes, US Defends Israeli Massacre in Gaza and Blocks Call for UN Probe

This seems to be more “blaming the victim”. An 8-month-old baby is killed because she allegedly was a Haspel double in an earlier life? Doesn’t seem right.

kazz –

I think you’re taking what I said about Reincarnation too seriously…

What Shakespeare said (if I recall it correctly) is:
"The whole world is a stage and we are all actors upon it."

Others say: "The strongest spirits among us take on the most difficult lives."

There is also this presumption:

Literally “action,” this means the moral law of cause and effect governing the future. Bad actions lead to rebirth in the lower orders of being. Good behavior leads to rebirth in the higher orders.

Until ultimately you reach a state of nirvana –

Nirvana is a place of perfect peace and happiness, like heaven. In Hinduism and Buddhism, nirvana is the highest state that someone can attain, a state of enlightenment, meaning a person’s individual desires and suffering go away.

And – there is no further rebirth into new lives.

It’s a subject which used to be taught by the world’s major religions until it became “inconvenient” for Elites.

I’ve read different estimates of the turn-around – once it was 45 days, but now it seems to be 9 days – perhaps due to an increase in the population?

If I’m unhappy with the next “assignment” I plan to ask for Abe Lincoln to represent me.

kazz –

I think you’re taking what I said about Reincarnation too seriously…

What Shakespeare said (if I recall it correctly) is:
"The whole world is a stage and we are all actors upon it."

Others say: "The strongest spirits among us take on the most difficult lives."

There is also this presumption:

Literally “action,” this means the moral law of cause and effect governing the future. Bad actions lead to rebirth in the lower orders of being. Good behavior leads to rebirth in the higher orders.

Until ultimately you reach a state of nirvana –

Nirvana is a place of perfect peace and happiness, like heaven. In Hinduism and Buddhism, nirvana is the highest state that someone can attain, a state of enlightenment, meaning a person’s individual desires and suffering go away.

And – there is no further rebirth into new lives.

It’s a subject which used to be taught by the world’s major religions until it became “inconvenient” for Elites.

I’ve read different estimates of the turn-around – once it was 45 days, but now it seems to be 9 days – perhaps due to an increase in the population?

If I’m unhappy with the next “assignment” I plan to ask for Abe Lincoln to represent me.