Home | About | Donate

Ask CPAC: Does Life Begin At Conception for Corporations, and If I Keep My Child Away From Science and History Classes Will That Vaccinate Him Against the Gayness?

Ask CPAC: Does Life Begin At Conception for Corporations, and If I Keep My Child Away From Science and History Classes Will That Vaccinate Him Against the Gayness?

CPAC , the annual cabal of wingnuttery that is the Conservative Political Action Conference, is back! It had Ted Cruz promising that "patriots" will "reignite the miracle of America" by resurrecting "the Reagan coalition" and other good stuff! But the best part was a hashtag inviting regular folks to ask speakers questions that went instantly, horribly, gleefully awry. Samples: "Does life begin at conception for corporations?" and "Should minorities be required to hum a Kenny G song in order to vote?"

Why is it that whenever I see T Cruz, I imagine a Pee Wee Herman doppelganger with a very nasty disposition?

CPAC supplies some more material for Jon Stewart and John Oliver and the rest of the Real News comedians. Where has my country gone?

How am I supposed to get that image out of my head???!!! Funny, but may cause nightmares.

Their hubris blinded them to the reality that opening up tweets would result in some outright hilarious tongue-in- cheek comments that shoot holes in their (C Packers) outrageous beliefs and rancid rhetoric. I really had a good laugh!

Talk about having respect for one's flag, that dumbass sure in the hell doesn't!