Home | About | Donate

Ask the State Dept: If My Family Is Rather Tan, Will They Be Mistaken For the Brown Criminal Infestaton Your President Fears, and Can They Choose the Size of Their Cage?

Ask the State Dept: If My Family Is Rather Tan, Will They Be Mistaken For the Brown Criminal Infestaton Your President Fears, and Can They Choose the Size of Their Cage?

The kids are still in cages, but the righteous wrath grows. Pushback has come from almost 80 former U.S. Attorneys, several state governors, many religious leaders and, in a truly celestial move, 600 Methodists who've charged Evil Elf Sessions with child abuse and immorality. In the midst of the furor, the ghouls in the W.H. proved their chillingly tone-deaf ineptitude by hosting a live Facebook chat to answer questions about safe summer travel with your kids. They got some humdingers.

What is overlooked is that virtually ALL presidential administrations for the past 30 years is that US meddling in the countries throughout Latin America (from Mexico to Chile) is the leading cause of the human tsunami of people fleeing their US sponsored gangster regimes especially in El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, as well as Mexico and NAFTA which sucked US jobs out of country and put subsistence farming and ranching out of business by US imports that destroyed anybody’s incentive to patronize their local producers.

This refugee crisis is made in the USA and that country richly deserves the problems that it has created for the benefit of multi-national corporate business owners and stock holders. .

Come to think about it–the USA “global war on terror” that has turned North Africa and the Middle East into a shambles and driven the hapless people of those lands to try to go to Europe. When the Yuan (Chinese Currency) and the Euro figure out to replace the petro-dollar and nobody wants dollars, then the smart asses in the US will get a good dose of the sour and nasty medicine they have inflicted upon the rest of the world.

I love how my republican Governor Baker of the liberal state of Massachusetts (that’s a laugh) condemns the the abuse at the border but says nothing about those turned over to ICE and incarcerated at the Suffolk House of Correction (“corrections”-another laugh). Actually none of this is funny. Hate to use the word pathetic.

The answer to the headline is yes,yes and yes.
We the people need to say, Hell no…Peace

All that you say is true. However, this Administration is the first in modern times to stoop so low as to forcibly remove young children from their families. This is unacceptably cruel and racist, and will create decades of needless suffering.

As far as I am concerned, CBP, ICE and DHS should be abolished, as they are apparently a bunch of thugs and sadists. Anyone who defends the actions and policies of this Administration
should be ashamed.

We are getting into very dark and dangerous territory here.