Home | About | Donate

At Least 10 Dead After Explosion Rocks Subway in Russia's St. Petersburg

At Least 10 Dead After Explosion Rocks Subway in Russia's St. Petersburg

Andrea Germanos, staff writer

This is a developing story and may be updated.

At least 10 people are reported dead on Monday after an expolosion in a subway train car in the Russian city of St. Petersburg, the state-run TASS has reported.

At least 20 others were also injured in the blast.

No comments yet?

Sounds like some CIA/Ukraine inspired "terrorism."

Either that, or Islamic extremists having had enough of Russia's bombing in Syria.

Really?

Iamonte --

US/CIA created a violent Islam -- See: Brzezinski on that, as well as the Text Book Scandal

It's Hillary we were worried about bombing Syria -- not Russia.

CIA created Taliban/AlQaeda via ISI-Pakistan and was still financing it after 9/11

http://www.takeoverworld.info/brzezinski_interview_shor...

http://www.tenc.net/articles/jared/jihad.htm

Well ... really. Unless you're not aware of CIA sponsoring terrorism in Ukraine?

Washington Was Behind Ukraine Coup: Obama admits that US “Brokered a Deal” in Support of “Regime Change”

US Sticks to Tried and True Policy of Supporting Coups

US President Barack Obama revealed the United States’ involvement in the Ukrainian crisis from its outset and admitted that the United States “had brokered a deal to transition power in Ukraine.”

US President Barack Obama’s recent interview with CNN’s Fareed Zakiria reveals the United States’ involvement in the Ukrainian crisis from its outset and that the country worked directly with Ukrainian right-wing fascist groups, experts told Sputnik.

On Sunday, in his interview with CNN, Obama admitted that the United States “had brokered a deal to transition power in Ukraine.”

“Obama’s statement is reiterating something that the world public opinion already knew — the US was involved in the coup of [ex-Ukrainian President] Viktor Yanukovych from the start. History shows us that the US has overthrown numerous governments in Latin America, Asia and Africa and replaced them with leaders that ruled with a fascist ideology that proved useful for Washington’s geopolitical interests,” independent researcher and writer Timothy Alexander Guzman told Sputnik.
http://www.globalresearch.ca/washington-was-behind-ukraine-coup-obama-admits-that-us-brokered-a-deal-in-support-of-regime-change/5429142

And --

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/04/20/neo-does-the-cia-plan-a-syrian-style-terror-war-in-ukraine/

Actually, the fake "Boston Bombing" was a pretty big tip off as to what CIA was doing in Ukraine.

And you just tipped your hat to being a conspiracy nut job with the Boston Bombing reference.

Hey, if that's the new directive to follow, i guess you have to go with it.

Yeh, didn't you know the CIA were behind the Mogul genocide of 400 million Hindus. The USA didn't actually exist at the time, but let's not that small fact get in the way of sane, intelligent, geo-political analysis eh.

You'd have to be a "nut job" not to understand the false flag events being pulled in the US.
Obviously, you haven't bothered to look into any of it - from 9/11 to Nice.
Of course, many others have --

Start with the Constitution where our Founders actually created an Elite patriarchy, endowed
them with land grants and gave them immense influence and control over our people's
government, the nation's wealth and natural resources.
The Founders also protected the system of Slavery here for Elites over hundreds of years,
even down to the "Runaway Slave Act" which guaranteed the Civil War which divided the
nation in half into two camps of hatred. All while continuing the genocide versus the native
American here by the most brutal and violent means, including kidnapping their children and
forcing them into "Church schools" where they were beaten, maimed, tortured and sexually
abused.

Then move onto some of the rest of it ...

See: Operation Mockingbird — scroll down to “History” — which was being written two years before the end of WWII.

See: Operation Paperclip — Wiki’s figures are low — at the minimum 64,000+ which included families but more likely 200,000 according to Kay Griggs/YouTube.

See: Operation Gladio — US program to keep right wing governments in place in the countries over which they had control after WWII — Germany, Japan, Italy. In Italy, US actually resurrected the Mafia in order to ensure the plan would be carried out.

It's an endless list of wars of aggression, as well, and even still now.

Oh look. The Russians have identified the bomber. Not Ukrainian.

It's the Brzezinski directive and the CIA's directive.

US/CIA created a violent Islam -- See: Brzezinski on that, as well as the Text Book Scandal

The CIA is simply a system of fascism - which succeeded the OAS --
and you might like to get familiar with Brig. Gen. Smedley Darlington Butler's
"War is a Racket!."

You might also be interested to know that it was Butler who broke the fascist
elite plot to kill FDR --

Variety of images here with explanations --
https://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images;_ylt=AwrBT7o.OuRY_ksAfB1XNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTByMjB0aG5zBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzYw--?p=%22War+is+a+Racket%21%22+by+Butler&fr=ush-mailn#id=3&iurl=http%3A%2F%2F2012patriot.files.wordpress.com%2F2012%2F06%2Fsmedley-butler-war-is-a-racket.jpg&action=close

That may as well be, but to say the CIA invented 'violent Islam' is absurd. it's been violent since its origins in the 7th century: it was initially spread by conquest in which, if all those conquered refused to convert, they were put to the sword. Islamic terrorism is ancient: google the origin of the word 'assassin', should you perhaps not know it already, for but one example.

Obviously Islam wasn't violent enough for the CIA .. *

Let me repeat that the US/CIA created the Taliban/Al Qaeda via ISI-Pakistan and was still funding it after 9/11.

Q: And neither do you regret having supported the Islamic fundamentalism, having given arms and advice to future terrorists?

A: What is most important to the history of the world? The Taliban or the collapse of the Soviet empire?
Some stirred-up Moslems or the liberation of Central Europe and the end of the cold war?

and, further in regard to the text books ...

They also spent millions producing jihad preaching, fundamentalist textbooks and shipping them off to Afghanistan. These were the same text books the Western media discussed in shocked tones and told their audiences were used by fundamentalist teachers to brainwash their charges and to inculcate in young Afghanis a jihad mindset, hatred of foreigners and non-Muslims etc.

Washington Post investigators report that during the past twenty years the US has spent millions of dollars producing fanatical schoolbooks, which were then distributed in Afghanistan.

"The primers, which were filled with talk of jihad and featured drawings of guns, bullets, soldiers and mines, have served since then as the Afghan school system's core curriculum. Even the Taliban used the American-produced books..." -- Washington Post, 23 March 2002 (1)

According to the Post the U.S. is now "...wrestling with the unintended consequences of its successful strategy of stirring Islamic fervor to fight communism."

The Post reports that according to unnamed officials the schoolbooks "steeped a generation in violence."

Did they expect that giving fundamentalist schoolbooks to schoolchildren would make them moderate Muslims?

Nobody with normal intelligence could expect to distribute millions of violent Islamist schoolbooks without influencing school children towards violent Islamism.

Yes -- US/CIA worked to create a MORE violent Islam.

It's not more violent than the death of 400 million in just one genocide, that of the Mogul empire, alone. They haven't made Islam any more violent than its usually been throughout it's history. All they've done is manipulate and stoke up an innate violence and fanatic sectarianism that was always there anyway, and it probably didn't take much at that. I'd like to see them stir up a violent Jainism, for example. No one is denying the CIA and the US in general, are a force for evil and stir up shit in the middle east and other places around the world and even had a big role to play in the creation of Al Qaeda and even subsequently ISIS especially as they're a consequence of the US invasion of Iraq; but to give them total responsibility and say that Islam is violent because of them and all would be harmony and peace otherwise, just isn't born out by history. It's more complex than that.

Hob --

US continues to roll out the "false flag" events attributed to "terrorists" but it is the US
which is the terrorist in this world, from gun running to drug running and trafficking in humans/
children. If you're familiar with Detective Rothstein/NYPD retired he relates that during the last
50 years there have been three very serious investigations into prostitution/pedophile rings by
NYPD which were all stopped once names of higher up's were known.
One of those investigations went as far as Albany and State Hearings.
We have criminals running our government.

And, yes, much of it currently is fakery -- but it continues to arouse a certain area of the public
which still believes in its government.

As for the violence, certainly we haven't recently seen the likes of the Mogul empire, nor the
INQUISITION because there was an Enlightenment and a period of time when Elites were held
back -- the New Deal, for instance which restrained capitalism. And, of course, saved it as many
make clear. That's why much of the false flag events are total fakery which is easier for them at
any rate. See: Ole Dammergard/YouTube on that subject.
But this was happening and the future of it predicted by Mae Brussel long ago.
I'll see if I can find one of her articles that mentions these activities, but certainly in her time it was
the Sharon Tate murders which were aimed at controlling the rising youth movement.

Look at Doo Wop music for one and then the anti-war musicians and music. There was a softening.
This all had to be stopped.
So no -- we don't have the violence of a new Inquisition right now, but the levels of violence in
society had to be increased. The Drug War was one of the ways it has been done, not only here in
US but all over the world. Bringing guns back into society where now every year we have something
over 30,000 Americans being killed by guns and many of them females by very high numbers.
Violence against women has certainly been encouraged. The turning point was the coup on JFK.
But there were earlier turning points: See: Operation Mockingbird, Paperclip, Gladio all being put in
place two years before the end of WWII. When also we had Germany military leaders visiting our
Pentagon and making deals. Yes, we won the war against Germany, but not against fascism.

The only way the right wing can rise -- or ever has been able to rise -- is by violence, intimidation,
blackmail, lying propaganda, stolen elections. And that is still true today.

Detective Rothstein is making clear that WATERGATE was also not only about prostitution rings being run by the Democratic Party, but also about pedophile rings. And that a "book" recording this information was at the DNC/Watergate building which seems to be once cause for the break in.LBJ and Bobby Bakker were running prostitution rings in order to entrap members of Congress. Hotel rooms were set up where women of the night/day were provided to lure members of Congress.

I agree with virtually all you say about the CIA & US policy, you're preaching to the converted here. My only point is I'm against using it as an apology for Islamic violence, which, as with most patriachal religions, and even some of the others, is innately violent and intolerant in its own infrastructure already and as such is a hinderance to human evolution (the values of the englightment) and so I don't think progressives should be bending over backwards to let it off the hook, as they often seem to do, perhaps for fear of being labelled 'racist' or whatever (even though it's an ideology not a race.)

As for the enlightment, there was one in the West yes, and we overthrew, to a degree, our own patriachal religion and its template manifestated in politics as autocratic monarchies or dictatorships, yet there was never one in the Islamic world. In fact, it could be argued that some Islamic militantism is a reaction to the enchroachment upon their culture of enlightment values as spread by the West.

CIA mischief apart.

Hob --

All organized patriarchal religion -- male-supremacist religion -- is fascism made clear in its efforts
to oppress females and continuance of the denial of full female equality.
The Vatican long ago gave up its armies but there have long been rumors of covert activities against
Muslims. Do you see a parallel anywhere in the world where the US/CIA has killed 1 million Muslims
in its illegal war of aggression on Iraq?
But, again, ALL of these male-supremacist religions must be overturned as they underpin patriarchy.
They give license to patriarchy and its violence.

There are no "progressives" nor liberals in power and we haven't had a liberal president since JFK.
If you found a handful of liberals in government you'd also find that they have ZERO power.

You also have to recognize the role played by US/CIA in attempts to create a more violent Islam and
to cement that idea in the mind of the public. But whether you agree with that or not, certainly you do
not believe that ALL Muslims are evil and violent, do you?

And I don't see that CIA and it's "mischief" can be seen as something apart from any event taking
place anywhere. Would you argue that they didn't take total control of the White House with GHWB?
Would you argue that they would be willing to surrender that control with the Clinton administration?
Both parties are controlled by the same forces. And violence is the pathway to their goals.

CD is telling me I can't post a 4th comment to you, but I'll give it a go. ,

Yeh, I agree about religion. "La civilisation n'atteindra pas à sa perfection jusqu'à ce que la dernière pierre de la dernière église tombe sur le dernier prêtre."- Émile Zola

I don't believe anyone is evil, even psychopaths (that's usually a medical condition), but most of us are capable of it. We're all humans, basically similar with the same needs etc, but this can be corrupted by ideological doctrines and even therein make a good man bad. I think the more zealous and fervent a person's dedication to Islam the more prone they are to be intolerant, accepting of authoritarian social templates, and yes, provoked to use violence. Most people have a conscience which stops them killing others, but if you're doing God's work, then it's okay then, isn't it? It's a higher purpose that can byepass our essential moral compass. History bears this out. Those Muslims who are milder and more tolerant etc, like London mayor Sadiq Khan, are so because they not particularly muslim, they don't for example, cultivate its intolerance for gay people, or precepts for how women should behave. In short, they are less religious, more humanist. (The less religious the better as far as I'm concerned.) Religion can ruin many a good man, or woman, as though it distorts human psychology which is basically at least half decent.

By 'CIA mischief apart,' I just meant that, I accept the CIA stir up shit in the Islamic world, yet even if it wasn't the case, I'm sure there would still be some culture clash and zealous muslims who see liberal Western values as a threat to their preferred fundamentalist vision. Sure, the CIA may note this and milk it for what they can, but it's arguable this would have happened anyway.

I'll take your word for it regarding the history of CIA influence in the White House, but generally I wouldn't know for sure as I'm not American but European and so don't pay that much attention to US politics to be familiar with its developments and all the complex subtleties of it. If any exist. Post Trump I'm not so sure anymore.