Home | About | Donate

'Baby Trump Is Coming to Tuscaloosa!': 12-Hour GoFundMe Signals Alabama Protesters Ready for President

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2019/11/07/baby-trump-coming-tuscaloosa-12-hour-gofundme-signals-alabama-protesters-ready

2 Likes

He’ll be a “no show” now. Never mind. The blimp is better.

4 Likes

And smarter. Hot air content is about the same, though.

4 Likes

Does this person have no shame? If i had read/seen/experienced the magnitude of derision he has been subjected to i think i would have crawled away and at least preserved some dignity/integrity.

2 Likes

I like the energy, but not the meme.
Trump is not a “big baby.” Big babies are relatively innocent and sometimes even cute.
He’s an evil adult.
Somebody should make a Trump as Hitler blimp.
That would be a much more accurate meme.

1 Like

God, I hope he gets booed. And it will be all the more delicious because it is in Alabama and will be aired live on national tv! This is one game I will watch. Hope the fans don’t disappoint.

Mocking him as a baby is more hurtful to him. He considers himself a tough guy, an alpha male. Showing up with a trump/hitler balloon may lead to derisions by the casual observer as being over the top. Besides, secretly, the rump will be happy to be compared to another authoritarian figure. He would see the hitler balloon, pump his fist and say, right on!

1 Like

They can’t keep what they don’t have – and never will.

1 Like

I wonder if anyone told him to leave his Sharpie at home. Wouldn’t want him to have to pull his head out of his ass again.