Home | About | Donate

Back To the Far Side, and Not A Moment Too Soon

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/further/2019/12/20/back-far-side-and-not-moment-too-soon

4 Likes

Well, I’ve been waiting for some good news for a long time. This is a good start!

10 Likes

Thanks for comin’ back, Gary! Not a moment too soon.
**HAPPY NEW YEAR!
;-})

8 Likes

Abby, Thank you so very much! Have always loved Gary Larsons cartoons, my daughter and I used to exchange Larson books every Christmas, that was good. Agree that this a good news morning, thanks again and HappyMerry EverythingAlways!

5 Likes

Oh Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou
Finally the Return of Sick Intelligent Humor

My brain if actually hurting from all the stupidity
Stupid Stupid and More Stupid…Everywhere
WTF Over!
I guess Nobody expected The Bloody Inquisition

It’s like being forced to watch all commercials all day
Over and Over…the same ones…and just the infomercial ones that belabor the subject to death.
Death, Such Sweet Sorrow
Given the visages of Mitchkov and Spewing Carrot

When all you really want is just a good movie

I’m thinking Christmas Vacation

Cause Scrooged might trigger a snap

6 Likes

Ooh-Rah! This is great news! I had saved for a year to buy the complete set of the Far Side. Then, when I was critically ill, my things were stolen by people who were actually taking inventory while pretending to be friends. So…I saved again to buy a new set. And the next bunch of gonifs who try to steal my things when I’m in a rough patch will discover what an assful of buckshot feels like…

2 Likes

Yay! Return of a true, real and (somewhat) stable genius to inoculate us with wry smile-lifting wit.

5 Likes

My favorite cartoons! Welcome back!

2 Likes

This could be either a sign that there’s hope for humanity - or it’s a sign that the end is nigh.

2 Likes