Home | About | Donate

Backing Federal Suit, 100+ Lawmakers Deliver 'Irrefutable Evidence' That Net Neutrality Repeal Was 'Abysmally Wrong'

Backing Federal Suit, 100+ Lawmakers Deliver 'Irrefutable Evidence' That Net Neutrality Repeal Was 'Abysmally Wrong'

Jessica Corbett, staff writer

More than 100 Democrats in Congress, led by Sen. Ed Markey (Mass.) and Rep. Anna Eshoo (Calif.), are formally backing a federal lawsuit to restore net neutrality protections that that the Republican-controlled Federal Communications Commission (FCC) repealed last year.

I would like this to pass and so how can this happen?
I think everyone should write a letter to their Congress people and tell them that they want Net Neutrality, and then demand a letter answer be mailed back to them. We have to remind Congress of how much extra work they will have when everyone is back to using snail mail, since they might not be able to afford the constant rate hikes from their providers. : )

2 Likes

I f the uber-rich and their corporations are to regain the power to propagandize and manipulate public opinion to serve their interests, a power that has been taken from them in significant measure by the arrival of the internet, net neutrality must end. Corporate control of the masses must be restored. Gargantuan inequity must be maintained and strengthened. The share of the economic pie going to the bottom 90% must be held low. They should see no escape from debt peonage, our life blood.

100 out of 535, not good. Where’s the rest of the dems ? Can’t support a vote against their corp. masters.

3 Likes