Home | About | Donate

#BailoutCaucus: These 11 Senate Democrats Are Joining Republicans in Effort to Dismantle Wall Street Regulations

I am a feisty veteran Democrat. Sure we have a chance. Just wait for the Trumpenstein monster backlash to really set in. My prediction? He who lives by his big fat mouth will politically die by his big fat mouth. In other words the main Republican shit hole will go through a meltdown. He who lives by the mouth will die by the mouth.

Why don’t these 11 just change their party to Republican?

5 Likes

It’s called the “Green Party.”

Look it up. Read the “Green New Deal.”

Embrace it, believe in it, vote for it.

4 Likes

they’ll go back to the Democratic trough as they always do. It’s like heroin, apparently. Easy politics. No-risk politics. And wonder why the savior never rides over the hill in time.

We’ll be doing it again this November. And after that. And after that. Until we’re just a pile of corpses.

2 Likes

I and hundreds, perhaps thousands, have seen this coming for decades and have tried to awaken the American people to what is coming. We have seen the two sock puppets for what they really are. We have tried to show through voting records, their switches, or abstaining their vote to allow the Kabuki to continue and defuse a movement which might have eliminated the Duopoly, or reduced it to a point where it could be defeated.
*This government could more properly be called a Greedopoly, for that is all it is driven by, greed and power. The government does what it is told because they are all given huge sums in one form or another, to do what they are told and promote the Corporatists increasing profits.
*We the People need to forget all the personal ego trips and pet projects and unite in a coalition to get our nation back. It still might be possible, but if the Greedopoly is determined to crash the government and the treasury, it is going to be a real task to head it off or turn it around. It will not be pleasant, but far better than what is being set up for us, We the People, by the merchants of greed.
;-})

5 Likes

Corporate State Democrats voting in a block with Republicans.

Damn, when have I seen this before!

1 Like

Exactly, and Joe Lieberman’s DLC redo think tank will be singing the praises of “bipartisanship”.

You would think that clucking meme would have no effectiveness by now.

Whenever you hear “bipartisan”, or “pragmatic”, or “moving forward”, you know lots of people are about to get screwed for the benefit of a relative few.

7 Likes

Oh big fucken deal !!! By then there will be so much damage that it will be almost impossible to fix. Can’t you see that the dumpster is just a distraction

1 Like

minitrue2h
I and hundreds, perhaps thousands, have seen this coming for decades and have tried to awaken the American people to what is coming. We have seen the two sock puppets for what they really are. We have tried to show through voting records, their switches, or abstaining their vote to allow the Kabuki to continue and defuse a movement which might have eliminated the Duopoly, or reduced it to a point where it could be defeated.
*This government could more properly be called a Greedopoly, for that is all it is driven by, greed and power. The government does what it is told because they are all given huge sums in one form or another, to do what they are told and promote the Corporatists increasing profits.
*We the People need to forget all the personal ego trips and pet projects and unite in a coalition to get our nation back. It still might be possible, but if the Greedopoly is determined to crash the government and the treasury, it is going to be a real task to head it off or turn it around. It will not be pleasant, but far better than what is being set up for us, We the People, by the merchants of greed.
;-})
OUTSTANDING

3 Likes

What do you think is most important way to bring about Progressive changes that we want (such as Universal Health Care, ending fossil fuel use, state banks, saving the environment, etc.)? Or rank from most important to least important:

1. Get millenials/any progressives into political office
    RunForSomething

2. Try to get Bernie Sanders elected president
    Bernie Sanders summons team to discuss 2020

3. Stop using voting machines and start using hand counted paper ballots, stop voter suppression
    Can U.S. Elections Really Be Stolen? Yes.

4. Rank-choice voting or some other voting protocol that allows our first choice not to be a spoiler vote

5. Reform our Financing of Elections (Campaign Finance Reform), get money out of politics

6. Getting non-voters to vote
    How Democrats Can Mobilize Millions of Non-Voters

7. Start a new progressive party? Or move to Green Party?
    Its Time to Infiltrate Our Government

8. Form coalition of progressive third parties

9. Fix Citizen United decision of Supreme Court

10. Revoke Corporate Personhood

11. Undo gerrymandering

12. bring back the fairness doctrine for TV broadcasters (taken away by Reagan) although after reading about it on Wikipedia I see that I should be calling it “equal-time rule”

13. Reform debate rules to allow third parties in the televised debates

2 Likes

Seriously? You’re blaming Stein? She got LESS than 1% of the vote. And 9% of DEMOCRATS voted for Trump. Please tell me you were making a joke.

3 Likes

shocking!? every time I think of shillary it’s the iconic photo of her in a yellow coat and a smiling Lloyd blankfein. “members only”. thank the lord she isn’t potus. trump is penance for even considering it.

Good ol Claire McCaskill, the one who the Clinton campaign sent out at every chance to denigrate and belittle progressives and progressive ideas during the primary and into the general. The unfortunate face of the Clinton campaign and the Democratic Party. She alone probably inspired thousands of progressive Dems and Indies to stay home. Can all the “practical” and “grown up” centrist Democrats explain to this unicorn loving progressive, why Claire has to vote to gut financial regulations to keep an evil Republican from winning her seat in Missouri? What the fuck do the people in MO have to gain from Claire’s vote? A lot of stock market players and Bank execs living in MO being disadvantaged unfairly by all these onerous regulations? Their votes will enable Claire to squeak out another one? Just like the rest of the list she is a corporate whore and needs to be primaried out of politics (and off the TV) for good. Enough is enough with this shell game WE can never win, time to take over the Democratic Party and make it work for the people and not the corporate overlords and their political whores. Oh yeah and a special shout out to Tim Kaine of course, our Ill-ustrious VP nomination. Good to see this sub is still able to deepthroat his corporate doms, just don’t forget the balls Timmeh!!

4 Likes

Like your name :-)))

1 Like

You can see it coming from a mile away - next election, fear mongering if we don’t vote Democrat to unseat the brutal Trump regime! But as always, not just under Trump, the Dems largely reproduce the same corporate state with its litany of anti democratic corruptions.
“When will we ever learn?”

2 Likes

There is a reason these regulations were put in place and any rescinded should go through a benefits/cost plus review first.

I am afraid, very afraid, that you are correct. My town of well off, majority Democrats has partaken of the koolaide for some time now and are addicted.

2 Likes

If they choose OUR side they will not become personally rich. Elementary.

They are owned by the Koch Brothers

Scum.