Home | About | Donate

Barr Agrees to Testify on Politicization of DOJ as Judiciary Chairman Slams Attorney General as Trump's "Fixer"

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/06/24/barr-agrees-testify-politicization-doj-judiciary-chairman-slams-attorney-general

2 Likes

I wouldn’t put too much stock in this, even if Barr does show up, at his “home” agency they are professional liars. Pompeo admitted it openly.

3 Likes

Arrest his fat ass for treason if and when he shows up to lie (I mean testify).

4 Likes

Hmmm, think I shall pass on watching the smirking little weasel. He rather makes me want to slam something. Utter waste of time, but great theater.

2 Likes

I say, subpoena Barr to testify next week. Just think of how much more “Abuse Of Power” and “Obstruction Of Justice” he can do in the next 30 days.

"Subpoena Barr Now."

2 Likes

The whole bunch of them will be kicked out of Washington after the election.
Until then these power hungry, greed opportunists, will litigate away.
Good copy for a few months though. Cable will dine on this as well.

Barr has “agreed” to appear before the House Committee as a stalling tactic. On the hearing date or just before it, he will refuse to attend. He is playing the House and the House is falling for it. Democrats don’t have the “killer instinct” that the GOP has embedded in it’s DNA. The GOP will always put one over the Dems. History proves that. When liberals will learn is a question we must ask ourselves.

1 Like

Barr needs to testify next week. Why wait a month for him to say I can’t make it. Get off your asses Democratic leaders and do your job.

2 Likes

I am of the opinion that the Democrats are playing their part perfectly. They are not there to actually counteract the Republicans, they are there to have the pretense of an opposition party. In reality both parties are wholly owned and only do the bidding for their corporate oligarch masters. They are not falling for anything as it is all theater to keep the stupid citizens watching yet another reality show to keep us all distracted while both parties enable the continuing transfer of wealth to the aforementioned corporate oligarchs. Both parties are putting one over on the citizens.

1 Like

Investigate, Indict, Prosecute, Imprison, Disbar this lying fat slug!

If Barr does show up on schedule expect his nose to be about three feet long after the first hour of questioning.

He may even outdo Trump for the most lies in one day.

I agree. NOW is when Barr should testify, not a month from now ~ IF he even shows up! Why does he need a month to prepare his lies? What will he be doing for this coming month that is so important that he is allowed to tell Congress when he may, or may not, show up to testify (lying is all the man ever does) before our duly elected Congress?!?
He thinks he too, is above the law & he sure as hell should NOT BE ALLOWED to dictate the terms! That’s not his right. If he insists on making Congress wait until he feels like being there (maybe), thrn Impeach the mofo! He is a huge danger to this Country every day he is doing his dirty, dirty work at DOJ!

1 Like

We can’t have him in to testify so soon.
It would look like we arrested him and hauled him in for questioning.
But then who cares what it would look like.

2 Likes

I couldn’t have said it any better Sunny.

1 Like