Home | About | Donate

Barr Repeatedly Claims He Doesn't Know Whether It's Illegal to Vote Twice Following Trump Comments

I am more and more convinced that the human male is a failed experiment which sort of takes the rest of us down also. Massive sperm storage anyone?

3 Likes

Barr is Trump’s idiot. Loyal to the jail cell.

3 Likes

He set the bar very low.

2 Likes

This is what happens when the CIA runs your Justice Department. With Barr’s background, who didn’t see this coming?
Trump is good for Wall Street, the CIA works for WS, Barr is from the CIA, ergo Barr is Trumps enabler.

So how low is the bar, to allow Barr, to keep his state bar approved license?

2 Likes

Did you inadvertently leave out female ?
Humans HAVE to have been “created”. There is no way they actually “evolved”.

1 Like

At least then we can revert to just worrying that those votes will actually be counted. Trumpism (Nazi-ism) must be stamped out.
Barr has taken on the montra of Roy Cohn just as trump has. Barr just has more trouble than trump holding up against truth.

4 Likes

Good one!

1 Like

Yep. Sad and infuriating, but too true.

1 Like

Barr has the expression of someone who often lied to his parents when he was growing up. I guessing he did, a lot.
Barr also uses his girth to intimidate. As though his size has protection powers.
Smug just about covers every and all on trump’s gravy train.

3 Likes

If a person tries to vote at the polls in Michigan after already having been issued an absentee ballot, that absentee ballot will appear in the electronic poll book (laptop). In order to vote at the polls, the original absentee ballot would need to be spoiled, even if it was lost, never received in mail, or not even voted. This would entail calling the city clerk’s office to have the original ballot spoiled (time consuming) before a new ballot could be issued at the polling place. The electronic poll book would be updated to reflect the spoiled ballot and the number of the new ballot. Basically tRump’s plan to vote twice wouldn’t work in Michigan, but it would slow down the voting at the polls, make the voter wait a long time to have their original absentee ballot spoiled, and take up unnecessary time in the city clerk’s office (which is already very busy on election day).

3 Likes

A comedian had a bit, wherein Yogi Bear and his pal, Boo-Boo had a discussion: Boo-Boo: Gee, Yogi, the Ranger doesn’t like us stealing picnic baskets. Yogi: Fuck the Ranger, Boo-Boo.
What is happening in the U.S. was never a silly comedy routine. What we are seeing is the final overthrow of the Republic, which started with the failed Business(attempted) Plot in 1933. General Smedley Butler blamed a group of fascist-leaning businessmen, who tried to laugh it off. The whole thing fell apart, and a two-time Medal of Honor winner was stained by the affair.

2 Likes

“I don’t know what the law in the particular state says,” Barr said in a CNN appearance when host Wolf Blitzer told the attorney general that it is, in fact, illegal to vote twice.

“Well, I don’t know what the law in the particular state says,” Barr repeated

Blockquote

To that I 'd say: “Well you sure as hell SHOULD KNOW! You are the U.S. Attorney General ~ you know that, don’t you?!? So don’t sit there with that ugly look on your face & pretend you emphasized textdon’t knowemphasized text a fundamental fact of voting that any high school grad would know! You sir, are a liar! Voting twice is election fraud & that’s a felonyemphasized text**. If you really DON’T KNOW that, then you do NOT belong on government payroll. You sure as hell cannot be USAG ~ head of the Justice Dept.! So which is it Mr. Barr…are you a bold-faced liar, OR too stupid to continue being the USAG?? Pick one!”

4 Likes

That’s assuming that it was somehow an accident that person is there, trying to vote a 2nd time. A hard thing to believe, but IF it happened that way, wouldn’t they just tell the person that they’d already voted by mail?

The bar is on the ground, has been for awhile now. An ant couldn’t squeeze under that Barr, bar!

1 Like

He’s either a colossal dope or he is lying to support his supreme leader Trump. The latter seems more probable although he is certainly a buffoon if he thinks his job description is to be a lackey of the President.

1 Like

Well then, I guess AG Barr wouldn’t have any objections to people voting by mail because if they mistakenly voted twice, in person and in the mail, he wouldn’t know if it would be illegal or not. Vote these idiots out! They are destroying America.

1 Like

If he doesn’t know what is illegal, how does he know if fraud is being perpetrated? And if he’s worried about counterfeit ballots being sent by mail, why isn’t he concerned about someone bringing a handful of counterfeit ballots into the polling place and sticking them in the ballot box? It’s a lot easier to unload a bunch of extra ballots that way than in an envelope that is opened by the voter registrar.

People who knew him in high school report that he was a bully even then. Not much has changed.

2 Likes

He even has the Trump pout down pat. An interesting book about dominator males and their culture, as opposted to matristic partnership societies, is Adam’s Curse by Bryan Sykes. The Y chromosome is just dangling out there at the end of the string, prone to all sorts of mutations caused from everything from cosmic rays to environmental poisons. The author even posits that, in 100,000 years of so, males would die out, assuming of course that we survive that long as a species.
Barr is from a culture that’s based on status. Laws only apply to the little people. Those who have made it in life don’t need to obey any societal rules or laws, even for the common good. The Plantation South was formed from such a culture, and Barr is part of it. Where the county lawyer was hand-in-glove with the wealthy county planters who had more than one vote based on the number of slaves they owned.
Me…I will walk my absentee ballot down to the County Clerk’s office, a good four miles, as a protest against all of this mess. And I will walk home. I aim to be wearing a sign clearly visible from the roadway. And I sure hope the cops try to stop me…
What do you call a hundred lawyers at the bottom of the ocean? A good start…

2 Likes

A fat idiot like Trump.

1 Like