Home | About | Donate

'Beans for Brains': Critics Say Trump Photo Promoting Goya Makes Clear Ivanka's Tweet Was No Mistake

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/07/15/beans-brains-critics-say-trump-photo-promoting-goya-makes-clear-ivankas-tweet-was-no

well, won’t be buying this brand anytime soon…

2 Likes

Any more jackasses on these message boards want to equate the Democratic Party with this OPENLY CORRUPT UNETHICAL pile of human excrement called the Trump Admin. and Republican Party?

And if you do you are wilfully ignorant, stupid or lying.

2 Likes

Ah, Der Drumpfster is back at his old job-huckstering. From wine to steaks to airlines to a university. Before that it was low end entertainment like wrestling and beauty contests. And glittering glitzy buildings that defined the ick factor of the 80’s. Right up there with all the TV shows idolizing the rich-Dynasty, Dallas, Falcon Crest, and their spinoffs, not to mention Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous.
All I can say is…don’t anyone light a match in the Oval Office anytime soon.

2 Likes

When I read the title line of this I pictured trump sitting around the camp fire with Slim Pickens and the boys making music.

1 Like

A Has Bean posing with Goya Beans. Nice.

1 Like

Every time I see that slimy, evil trump smile, that no good SOB looks just like the “Checkered Demon”, and, thinking the trumpturd is more than likely an actual demon itself.