Home | About | Donate

Because 'Anne Frank Did Not Die in a Gas Chamber,' Jewish Activists Cite Disease in Nazi Death Camps in Call to Free Detained Immigrants

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/03/24/because-anne-frank-did-not-die-gas-chamber-jewish-activists-cite-disease-nazi-death

1 Like

It sounds like it’s time to bail out the for-profit prison industry. Oh, the (corporate) humanity!

2 Likes

There isn’t much being said about the protocols being used for anyone with Covid-19 other than standard protocols and referral to the CDC. I can see this as an excuse for possible medical expansion of facilities.

1 Like

Including immigrant detention facilities.
But for trump he gets daily attention. That attention gets him off the hook for three years of steady lying and bad governance. Makes us forget about Flynn and Stone, Cohen, and Manafort, Putin, his dalliances, and hundreds of others.

1 Like

It is a big business now. Even though private for-profit detention centers have been outlawed in CA the companies are suing the state (billions of dollars) for interfering in a federal program. For Trump it is all about money.

ttps://www.cnbc.com/2018/06/20/cost-us-immigrant-detention-trump-zero-tolerance-tents-cages.html

2 Likes

This country is one big lawsuit. Some small, some big, but most are won with money.
We don’t hear the nagging about tort reform these days. If trump loses the election we should all duck cause the lawsuits after charges will be flying all around.

2 Likes

Indeed, I think the real problem for elites is that they are running out of extractive measures to take or make money from without it affecting some other aspect of their greed. Also, that it is so obvious what soulless people have become.

1 Like

what caused the big death rates in the concentration camps.
You will notice that the death rates only began to increase hugely after
Jan 1st, 1945. Germany lost most of its air force by the end of 1944. Allied pilots
had free run of German airspace. Consequently they bombed all the trucks and
trains carrying food anywhere including the camps. Death rates from starvation
and disease exploded. SOOO… it was the Allied pilots …American British and
Canadian who were chiefly responsible for the exponential increase in death in
almost all the camps. …NOT the Germans.

1 Like

Who put those prisoners in the camps?? The Nazis, not the Allies!!

2 Likes

My prediction (which is ALREADY coming true): The PTB (Powers That Be) will do NOTHING for their pocket ICE death camps, and the result WILL be massive deaths in those camps. and THEN the PTB will be “amazed” and “sobered” by all the deaths, BUT they will STILL not turn them loose.

Trump fans will continue to call for their deaths anyway… and, sooner or later, those deaths will be on the historical record.

If any of this proves true, I WILL projectile vomit over the dire waste of lives for NO good reason, but I doubt that anyone in the PTB will even notice…

Okay… true. But the allies were culpable too. The refugees were turned away by the allies and sent back to be slaughtered.