Home | About | Donate

Because 'Corporate Media Ignores Rise of Oligarchy,' Sanders Says Rest of Us Must Fill the Void

Because 'Corporate Media Ignores Rise of Oligarchy,' Sanders Says Rest of Us Must Fill the Void

Jake Johnson, staff writer

How often does the corporate media cover skyrocketing inequality, crippling poverty, and the pernicious influence of corporate cash on the American political system?

Sanders, Warren, and Moore all strongly supported Hillary Clinton in the general election. They should be listened to. And Michael Moore is generally funny. He is probably included to get an audience.

Corporate media do not ignore the rise of oligarchy, they facilitate it. It is part of their business plan.

Sanders did NOT “strongly support” the B**ch! He was coerced is some way we may never know.

Or to put it another way: when you are in a corrupt party; if you want to stay in a corrupt party… you have to be corrupt too!

Anyone know when this Town Hall will be:

The very fact that Sanders—along with his fellow Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) and filmmaker Michael Moore—is hosting the town hall in partnership with organizations like NowThis and The Young Turks rather than one of America’s major television networks is itself a testament to the Vermont senator’s contention that “corporate media has failed to let the American people fully understand the economic forces shaping their lives.”

But while “the corporate media ignores the rise of oligarchy,” Sanders insists that “the rest of us” have a responsibility to keep these issues at the center of American political discourse.

“We need to ask the hard questions that the corporate media fails to ask: who owns America, and who has the political power? Why, in the richest country in the history of the world are so many Americans living in poverty? What are the forces that have caused the American middle class, once the envy of the world, to decline precipitously?” Sanders writes. “We need to hear from struggling Americans whose stories are rarely told in newspapers or television.”

This liberal nation is totally reliant now on ONLY Bernie Sanders to articulate the liberal agenda and the programs which provide the solutions to our many proble3ms … *

We are a LIBERAL nation without a voice to represent us because we are without a free press…

Our CIA/Corporate media is not going to challenge itself – it is up to us to ask how was our free press taken from us and how do we get it back.

See: Operation Mockingbird which was being put in place two years before the end of WWII.
And it’s companion Operations Paperclip and Gladio

There are major issues, as well, of right wing “illegal wars of aggression” carried out by our
US/CIA in its corruption which are no where being challenged – including control of nuclear
weapons and threats of their use.
Americans are 84% anti-war and anti-MIC and internationally numbers are even higher.
Both national parties and Elites very well know this and continue the will of the people.

In further trying to understand how the US has been delivered to fascism, what has long
been suspected of the conclusion of WWII seems to be being confirmed: That is that two
years before the end of WWII, the Pentagon was making deals with higher ups in Germany’s
military.
See: “Hitler: Suicide or Survivor”/History Channel where, as much other research shows,
it is likely that the US/Pentagon made deals to allow Hitler and higher ups to escape, with $$.
The Vatican was also involved in the escape and in securing new passports and protecting them.
Like also involved in transporting $$ for them. And a lot of $$ was required for their plans for the
rise of the Fourth Reich and to produce nuclear weapons. We defeated Germany but not fascism.
Our Elites here in the US were very involved in recruiting Hitler and funding the rise of the Nazis.
Two years before the end of WWII, drafts of programs to destroy our free press, to bring ex-Nazix
into the US to found the CIA, to funnel them into the FBI and other government agencies – and
to “hot spots” around the world were being written. Also (Gladio) to ensure that only right wing
governments would rise in countries over which the US had influence and control at the end of
WWII - Germany, Japan, Italy, France. The US actually resurrected the Mafia in Italy to ensure
that the plans would go forward as they desired them to.

• The very effective work of Michael Moore must also be acknowledged, of course.

Representative democracy has led to the present reality.

Life on Earth is about to cease. Representative democracy doesn’t work.

So what will almost 14 billion year-old cosmic powered biology manifest as human do next?

"Because DINO establishment Ignores Rise of Oligarchy, Sanders Says Rest of Us Must Fill the Void
“We need to ask the hard questions why the DINO party fails to reform” YES, we must!

The DINO establishment Clinton/Obama sellout wing undermines and actually sabotages progressive-radical representation and change - as they did with Bernies drive FOR the people - the 99% - and a sustainable egalitarian non wage and interest/debt-slave future. That sellout faction is complicit and part of the scam - the good cop to R’Con trump scum bad (pathological) cop!
As much as Bernie Sanders champions for the little guy, gal, and family, so does the DINO establishment champions for vulture capitalism and big-money usury and status quo, defending their own self interest and positions - they really don’t want all that much change, only window dressing and weak jive.

Bernie is doing what he can in the political wilderness, and there is no great force or public pressure to create a third party, or the potential one can succeed anytime soon under present political, corrupt media, big-money domination of “elections” - so whats a radical revolutionary to do to smash the system?

Smash the DP entrenched quislings, throw-out weak complicit scum like Schumer and the others to give “the most popular politician in America” a chance to effect some real change…if only…

Like I said in defense of some other similar comment about another person in this situation stating that his comments were not totally covering the issue.

Maybe he wants to stay alive and be somewhat effective.

“Our CIA/Corporate media is not going to challenge itself – it is up to us to ask how was our free press taken from us and how do we get it back.”

The world is now in such a state of entropic destruction that efforts to repair our planet and our health will require the masses to start and finish the job.

It is very rare to have any leader who is interested in anything other that power and the riches that power provides and whenever one does come into being that person is assassinated

It does seem that the youth of today are becoming more aware of the state of the world and why we are going downward.

UNLESS, as Dan and I have stated, there is SOMETHING that we don’t know about that is hanging over his head. Threat? In this fucking country? OF COURSE THAT IS A REAL POSSIBILITY!!!

I will NEVER understand why he didn’t go Green, unless caucusing with the corrupt Damnocrats for decades has created a sort of twisted reality in his head.

He ain’t perfect and, personally, I was so pissed at his supporting the corrupt party in general, and Killery, in particular, that I swore I’d never support or defend him again. HOWEVER…look around, people. What are the other choices!!!

Yes, in the land of the blind the one eyed man is king.

Representative democracy has not led to the present reality of fascism.

From the beginning, Our Founders ensured that democracy would fail as they
created an Elite-Patriarchy while proclaiming “All are equal.” They also endowed
it with land grants, gave them huge influence and control over our people’s
government, the nation’s wealth and natural resources. Our Founders supported
an oligarchy from the beginning.

Our Founders continued the Genocide against the native people to steal their land
and natural resources. And that war on the native people continues even today.

Our Founders saved and supported the system of Slavery for Elites like them which
guaranteed the Civil War which further benefitted them by splitting the nation into
two camps of hatred which still echo today, preventing the nation from being united
against them.

If that wasn’t enough Silver Spoons in the mouths of Elites, Our Founders also rigged
our government to ensure that representative government would be under represented
in the USHR where what we have is the equivalent of 1 representative for more than
750,000 voters. In the UK it is 1 representative for every 75,000 voters. The numbers
were protested at the time. To further ensure that the public wouldn’t be sufficiently
represented, Our Founders create an elite chamber in the Senate which is the brakes on
the House. Everything was done to ensure that democracy would not prevail here.

It was a Elite/fascist system from the very beginning in betrayal of the people of the nation.

Fascist –

It seemed very clear at the time – including from what appear to be bruises on Sanders’ face
in video at that time – that Sanders and his family were likely threatened. The story was that
they had had a visit from some men who pushed them around and threatened to do harm to
Jane. You can see Sanders at the time when he was forced to nominate Hillary that he found
it a very distasteful task.

I was also disappointed when Bernie didn’t go with the Green Party as by that time the nation
was familiar with and supporting his campaign and the issues he was championing.

Looking back on it, I think he didn’t for the same reason that he didn’t try to run as an Independent.
There would have been no way that he would have gotten the attention that he did get from media.
If he had gone with the Greens it would have been much easier to shut down his campaign.

POWER is an issue. Many of the truths of conspiracies – such as the assassination of JFK –
cannot be brought forth while power remains in the hands of the right wing. It just won’t happen.
I think Sanders very much recognizes this and that we all have to recognize it. Defeating the right
wing in a rigged system where both parties are corrupted and criminally complicit will take a lot of
imagination and I think Bernie Sanders has been the most successfully creative towards that end
so far.

I’ve also disagreed that in order to defeat Trump that voters should vote for Hillary and Dem Party.
Trump is doing a great deal of harm needless to say but I’m not sure that if I had it to do over again
that I’d vote for Hillary. I feel strongly still that I wouldn’t. And I feel that with 91 million voters who
have dropped out over time that both parties are being exposed as corrupt and criminal. That the
public is more aware than ever of that corruption and criminal activity … and I very much hope they
are fairly ready to act non-violently in a rising up of the left. There are many signs of it, but I would
very much like to see all of the liberal organizations which work independently come together to
support one another’s causes – as unions would do to support other unions.

Mary –

Global Warming is a Wild Card and scientists warn us that there is no way to say how
it may all compound in its destructive power. Scientists have issued their second warning:
16,000 scientists sign dire warning to humanity over health of planet

What you are saying about liberal leadership and assassinations is very true – in fact, they now act
immediately against any liberal leadership before it has a chance to rise.

Youth of the world are always a threat to Elites because they don’t yet have families, mortgages,
or responsibilities of adulthood. We can all see how youth are controlled very early on by the system
in order to prevent an uprising.

During the Vietnam years the Youth Revolution was succeeding – and the right responded
with a propaganda campaign against them – and then finally it is believed that the “false flag” of
the “Manson Family”/Sharon Tate murders was used.

Here’s Mae Brussel with some of her thoughts on the issue –
She did continue on with a full investigation which imo does reveal the whole plot of the alleged
murders: Sharon Tate’s father was high up in the CIA. And, the entire operation looks like a
military operation. Presumably there were no “murders.”

“When Hitler failed, his officers were brought to the US. It is in this context that the Kennedys, Malcolm X, Martin Luther King, labor leaders, judges, entertainers, reporters, authors, students, Black Panthers, Indians, Chicanos and hippies are being slain, and why the masses are being drugged, doped for control. So that my interest in the Kennedy assassination became more involved with the Nazi links than in the anti-Castro Cuban links. My difference with the researchers at large is that they want to stop with the Bay of Pigs operation, and I think it’s bigger.”
Indeed, in 1972, when the details began to come out about a break-in at Democratic Party headquarters in the Watergate Hotel, Mae immediately recognized personnel and modus operandi from nine years of assassination research, while the mainstream press continued to refer to Watergate as a “caper” and “a third-rate burglary.” And so it came to pass that while Rabbi Magnin was entertaining Richard Nixon at his home in Los Angeles, his daughter Mae was revealing the President’s role in an incredible conspiracy. Meanwhile, she also perceived an assassination plot, not merely against specific individuals, but against the entire counterculture that was burgeoning at the time.
“I realized that in this country we had a revolution–of housing, food, hair style, clothing, cosmetics, transportation, value systems, religion–it was an economic revolution, affecting the cosmetics industry, canned foods, the use of land; people were delivering their own babies, recycling old clothes, withdrawing from spectator sports. They were breaking the barriers where white and black could rap in 1967. This was the year of the Beatles, the summer of Sergeant Pepper, the Monterey Pop Festival, Haight-Ashbury, make your own candle and turn off the electricity, turn on with your friends and laugh–that’s what life was all about.”
http://maebrussell.com/Mae%20Brussell%20Articles/Ballad%20of%20Mae%20Brussell.html

You can find Mae Brussel also on YouTube where you can listen to her radio programs –
Also here: http://maebrussell.com/

According to some people that attended the con/vention in Philly, Sanders was considering the Greens but was intimidated and was told to stay in the corrupt party and back HRC. Hearsay and maybe not true, but Bernie sold out his progressive,acolytes and constituents for a reason.

Agreed. That is why he keeps coming back to the need for others, all others, to get involved. He seriously states repeatedly that he can’t do it himself

Negative algorithms that create fake scenarios, too, and positive algorithms which amazingly overlook what is desired to be overlooked.

Here’s a question I’d like corporate media to ask: how did an airliner fit into a 20-foot hole in the Pentagon and completely disappear?

Exactly. Listening to CNN, MSNBC, etc., one would think that only Russia-the-source-of-all-that-is-evil had oligarchs!