Home | About | Donate

Because Trump Acting Like 'Both an Arsonist and a Fireman' on Iran, Congress Must Act, Say House Progressives

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/01/08/because-trump-acting-both-arsonist-and-fireman-iran-congress-must-act-say-house

Creates the problems then says he solved them.

1 Like

Trump has been upside down and backwards from the beginning. And he’s nuts.

3 Likes

How Naive of the House to think they can stop this Dictatorial Degenerate from continuing to make enemies around the world.

Unfortunately Brain Dead Mitch is part of the equation of throwing money at the Military Industrial Complex War Manufacturers in exchange for Hefty Donations/Bribes to their re-election campaign.

Mitch will NOT bring the War Powers bill to the floor of the Senate for a Vote.

So the House, which is conspiratorial in this mess, can pat themselves on the back for TRYING to stop the Maniacal Dictator in the White House but once the Bill is sent to the Senate it is Dead On Arrival.

BERNIE SANDERS - 2020

2 Likes

Trump is an arsonist playing a fireman on TV. He won’t be blamed for abject utter failure if he first waves his little lapel pin flag. Can we let the list of impeachable offenses continue to grow. Is national security at stake with a bull in china closet threating annihilation with no sense of the horror. Punishment should fit the crime. So why blame Iran entirely as if its every citizen is a terrorist supporting culture? It’s the oil. The oil boys want the oil. They’re gonna get us to kill them to get the oil. “How the hell did our oil get under the land of some other culture that’s not ours.” (sorry for rambling)

2 Likes

Question… why didn’t our military stop those missiles? Couldn’t or didn’t want to?

1 Like

Our boys knew their trajectory/impact and prepared evacuate.
Our boys will stare at us forever after today.
“Say Good bye to Our Town” Iris dement
https://www.bing.com/search?q=iris+dement+our+town&form=EDNTHT&mkt=en-us&httpsmsn=1&msnews=1&plvar=0&refig=e5aeb75256744df2de93e273d30fbaf4&PC=DCTS&sp=1&qs=HS&pq=iris+&sk=PRES1&sc=8-5&cvid=e5aeb75256744df2de93e273d30fbaf4&cc=US&setlang=en-US
Possible breakthrough GND perspective credit to Green Party.
THANX GREEN PARTY !!! We Love You !!! GREEN PARTY !!!

1 Like

Hi noneteen50:
Yes and trump is bad enough, but Pompeo seems to be writing history s are some in the media. Somehow in Pompeo’s world, Trump attacked because Iran pulled out of the deal! Weirdly these rewriters of history seem to have forgotten that TRUMP pulled out of the Obama deal with Iran. Somehow the GOP is trying to make people believe that Iran made the first move----Trump and America are lucky that Iran doesn’t seem to have as many wanna be warriors----meaning those "warriors " who make war but never in actuality where their own asses would be on the line. : (

1 Like

Hi Callmeskeptical:
sigh----and WHY do we need 17 spy agencies? Beginning, with the Boston Marathon, I first began to feel------all these spy groups and nobody knew this???

Of course, I am also amazed that NOBODY knew of 9/11 either. OR—they did know , but maybe they had lots of investments in the military industrial complex.??? : (
Of course, I lost faith in that retired general, whose name I can’t recall but whose nicknamer was,“spider.” He was the guy that told the elected one from Conneticutt , a day or so ago to "BE Quiet. " Wow, “spider,” doesn’t approve of Free speech,’ or maybe it’s free thought? Maybe “arsonist and fireman” can also represent the Pentagon too. : (

1 Like

Hi Callmeskeptical:
I saw it on video on CNN yesterday. Geez, did they try it already? Has “spider” already “webbed up,” and can’t be located? : )

Two words…

Pre-emptive of course, because they know that there is an imminent danger, someone might notice they are pulling the strings here, and expose the truth.

1 Like

In 2007 the C.I.A. said that Iran gave up all hope of making a nuclear bomb in 2003. In 2010, James Clapper, then Director of Intelligence, whose job was to assess the intelligence coming from the 17 agencies collecting information, said that he did not think that they were working on a bomb because they had not done what he would have expected if they were. He did not elaborate, but having been a chemistry major in college, I think that I know. Raw uranium ore contains about 0.3 per cent radio-active U235, the remainder being non-fissile U 238. The ore is dissolved in Uranium hexafluoride. Since they need to separate two heavy substances having a very small difference in molecular weights, they inject the gaseous ore into the bottom of one stainless steel centrifuge. It comes out the top, and passes through a steel tube into the bottom of another. The Iranians decided years ago to power their society with nuclear reactors and sell their oil. Reactors require about 12 per cent U 235. Thus, they need to have several thousand of those centrifuges in series as I described. A bomb requires 95 per cent U 235. That requires ten thousand centrifuges. Clapper was saying that they did not have that many.

In the meantime, for ten years, Benjamin Netanyahu has been saying over and over, "they’re working on a bomb. As I believe Hernann Goering said, “Tell a big lie and repeat it often enough, and it becomes reality”.

1 Like

Another country with nukes that have no reason to be used. And I believe that’s all Iran wants. A nuke deterrent to U.S. / Israeli aggression.

1 Like

Hi Callmeskeptical:
Look for a CNN news story where a retired general ( spider:) told the Congressman to"Be quiet." If someone knows the ex generals name, I can only remember the nice name of spider." I guess the retired general doesn’t believe in free speech, : (

1 Like